The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

Psn ID - Gamer19_95

Systems - ps3 only for now

Blank friend requests? - No! Just mention psnp

Trophy hunter, like helping people out and we can boost if we both playing same game or just have a fun, friendly session. Also i have a mic but don't mind text chat,whatever you guys/girls are comfortable with, feel free to add me :)

Well yeah I was thinking about it in a while and yeah here I'am. Feel free to add me... or not... :awesome:

PSN ID: Tanuzomi

PS Systems: I have all; a PS3, PS4 and the Vita; 2 exactly thxs to some Danganronpa fangirl issues lol :'D

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Sure I'm cool with it do whatever u like but it would be also nice if you just mention PSNP ^_^

I did have a lot of people on the PS but then decided I wanted just people I knew in real life on there.

However, that got pretty boring pretty quick as no one is barely on so I'm back on here to add my PSN.

PSN: Meacham93

Consoles owned: PS3, Vita and PS4, so all basically.

Accept blank friend requests: I'd rather you didn't but I won't mind too much if you did.

PSN: Pir8pat

Consoles owned: Vita and PS4

Accept blank friend requests: No please add a psnp at least.

Looking to add to my friends list for some friendly trophy comparisons and to fill in the activity logs on games a bit. Most of my games are plus or rentals so I don't do mp very often but always up for some co op at night eastern when I do have the game. Back on a trophy hunting kick after taking a break despite fall outs settler trophy trying to make me stop.

PSN ID: xxShin
PS3&PS4&PSVITA
I will not accept blank friend requests
 If I can't recognize your name or you do not have a good reason to add me (such as we play similar games), I will delete it immediately. No questions asked. 

In other words, putting "PSNP" is not enough! 

PSN: FetchTheBall

PS3/4 

Joined here due to trying to find a Wipeout Session, I've found a new love for trophy hunting so will hopefully be adding many platinums soon. I made this account at a mates trying Bloodborne and have now finally got my own system's.

I play a lot, except days with the better half (who usually nicks my console for her gaming grr) :) More of a single player gamer but happy for anyone to add for trophy compares and the like. I would appreciate it if you said where you found me, but forewarning, I'm not into much online gaming like CoD/Destiny ect :)

Currently working on:

Uncharted

Driveclub/Bikes

Alien

Wipeout HD

My lady made me start Beyond last night too so that's now on the playing list too  :devil:

Edited by FetchTheBall

PSN ID: JokerJoe14
PS Systems: PS4
Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No

Trophy Hunter/Completionist here - generally interested in boosting/grinding online co-op trophies for Platinums/100%
Im usually online alot after a major game release (that Im interested in), and also rarely do some streaming.

Completed online/multiplayer games:
Destiny
Dying Light - the Bozak Horde DLC

Upcoming online/multiplayer games:
Street Fighter V
Uncharted IV

Edited by JokerJoe14

PSN ID: xxShin

PS3&PS4&PSVITA

I will not accept blank friend requests

If I can't recognize your name or you do not have a good reason to add me (such as we play similar games), I will delete it immediately. No questions asked. 

In other words, putting "PSNP" is not enough! 

Hi xx Shin!

I just made a post where I'm looking for friends to play coop games with. I see you're from the Netherlands as well and you own a ps3/ps4ps vita too Take a look through my list of games and see if you like anything :) If you'd like to play something let me know :)

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/34484-hello-looking-for-friends/