The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN ID: Rich-boy163

PS Systems: PS3 & Vita (but i play most on my PS3)

Accepts Blank Friends Requests: No.

Additional Notes: it really helps if we have games in common and we play games from time to time. if we don't chances are i'm going to delete you eventually. you can check my PSN profile and see which games we have in common the more the better :)

Edited by Tenryuu

PSN ID:  LilKing4294

System(s):  PS3

Accepts Blank Friend Requests:  Yes

Conditions:  I don't expect you to reply to messages right away, nor do I send a whole lot out - but I usually unfriend after my third message goes unreplied. If you don't have a problem keeping up with your inbox, then it's more likely you'll be the one unfriending me in the future  :lol:.

psn name: soldier5991

Console: PS3

Blank Requests? It would be nice to know your from PSNP

Additional Info: would be nice if we had games in common so we can game together and boost each others trophies, but I will take into account the fact that I havent started some of my games yet and I expect there'll be people out there that haven't either :)

psn name: jaguargenie

console: ps3

blank requests: no, please let me know its from this thread

Additional: My multiplayer tends to be more co-op then competitive. Check my profile for common games to see if we have similar tastes.

Edited by Jaguargenie

PSN ID   BhekifaZ

PS Systems   PS3, Vita, getting PS4 soon

Accepts Blank Friend Requests    yeah

Don't add me if you're never going to ask to play a game. If you want to play something sometime down the line then go ahead and add me. Also I'm down to boost some shit if you'd like.

Edited by BhekifaZ

I'm a girl looking for other girls to play with .. Only girls .. Have my profile set to private so u will have to leave ur gamertag .. I'm trying to find some nice girls , I'm surprised at how hard that is on psn , girls have been really b"tchy or they aren't interested in playing with other girls only guys . I know I can't be the only normal girl out there , where are u at?? Add me :) ps3

Edited by Shannonx3