The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN ID: Larzko

PS System: PS3, PS4, PS Vita

I'd rather you send me a message saying you're from here or just say hello so I can tell who you are since I get alot of blank friend requests from playing alot of Uncharted 4 multiplayer. 

Looking for fun people to play games with and maybe get some trophies together.

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID SlaveBeastTaka

PS Systems PS3  

Accepts Blank Friend Requests  No

O I would prefer if you only game on your ps3. then add me. But if you dont, it really dosnt matter. Im only adding girls or transsexuals. And, I dont add cheaters or hackers, If you use boosting sessions. I guess that's okay. But, if your using it to hack or cheat. that's unacceptable too. ^ ^ O 

Oh, what the heck.  Every so often I do this.

PSN ID: Spider-Man916

PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita

Games: I play everything - all different kinds of games - but I really enjoy RPGs/JRPGs.

Do I accept friend requests? <sigh> Yes, but grudgingly.  Is it so hard to type the letters, PSNP, into the friend request message?  I mean, really.

I'm a grown-ass man.  21+ only please.  I don't play CoD because I avoid snotty 12 year olds. LOL Thank you. 

PSN ID - Prathamesh777

PS Systems - PS3 Slim/ PS4 Slim

Accepts Blank Friend Requests - Conditional Yes "Message content doesn't matter but similar games/interest do matter"

---

Additional Information

Active Timings -

Weekdays 8:00-18:00 UTC,

Weekends & Holidays 6:00-20:00 UTC

Time Zone & Liguistics -

IST(+5:30 UTC) Asia/India

English United States (Primary)

Dialect Compatiblity (for voice chat) - 

British English (EN-GB)

Australian English (EN-AU)

Japanese English (EN-JP)

Indian English (EN-IN)

PSNID: Witcher70

SYSTEMS: PS4 and PS Vita. I gave my PS3 to my young Godson :) 

I Accept All Friend Requests.

I have quite a broad taste in games. I very rarely play MP games as I am a big fan of story orientated games. I also enjoy platformers and puzzlers. Feel free to add me ??

PSN ID: Travis2310

PS Systems: PS4, PS3 & PS Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes*

(It would be great to let me know you saw me from here though!)

I play almost any game, and I love interacting and chatting with new gamers and helping with anything that I can... whether that's joining co-op games and helping you beat levels or get trophies, or just verbally giving advice on something that I have a little info about.

Add me, and you'll have a great friend who would help with the best of my abilities!                                   bolt-fist-bump.gif

PSN ID: RizzleAbbey12

PS Systems: PS4, PS3 and PSVITA. I also have an Xbox One which my username for is - RizzleAbbey

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No. If you could, could you put where you found me please so for example, PSNP.

I do play multiplayer games occasionally, but I do prefer more story orientated games as I love diving into a good story. 

The multiplayer games I play are:

The Elder Scrolls Online

7 Days to Die

Borderlands: Handsome Collection

The Division (Xbox One)

S L A V E B E A S T T A K A  

Read my profile! Very Important. 

PSN ID: SlaveBeastTaka

PS Systems: PS3 Mostly. Eventually I will get other consoles. 

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No. Put PSNP as the title. and, if your not from PSNP dont add me or if you live in a different country. I Really want friends who are born in the USA.

PSN ID : KittiBear

PS Systems :  PS3, PS4, PS Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests : No. Let me know why you want to add me, I'm not really interested in just bumping up someones friend count :3 I don't have many multiplayer games on console (i mostly buy those on PC since that's what most of my friends play on). I'm really just looking for some console buddies, but that also works if we have common interests so maybe make sure we have games or game genres in common too before adding.

Edited by KittiBear

PSN: FutureExistence 

Looking for people who are truly playing to hunt trophies.

Something like 70%+ completion sounds reasonable. Also, please no blank friend requests, let me know your from PSNP at least. 

Let's hunt some trophies!! 

Edit: I only started about 3 months ago, so don't be discouraged by my stats :P 

FutureExistence.png

Edited by FutureExistence