The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

Hi ?

I mostly play single player games, probably have only a handful of multiplayer games--I'm a big fan of RPGs. But if you want to team up for a game, let me know, I might have a copy. 

To be honest, I'd prefer if people who are at least 25 years old added me.

PSN ID: Rinoa_VIII

PS Systems: PS3

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No--at most, let me know where you're from. I'm in Canada.

Edited by Rinoa_VIII
  • Like 1

Hi all,

My name is Matt, Looking for some cool people to hangout with and get to know :) I mostly play single player games however I have a few multiplayer games which i don't play that much cause I don't really have friends who play them :( 

PSN ID: matttrent101

PS Systems: Mostly PS4, PS Vita

Accepts blank friend requests: I'd would like if you said 'From PSNProfiles' in the message box but I'm not your parents so you do you :) 

Happy Gaming guys!!

Matt

PSN ID: Chamillitary44 (Chamillitary24 is my back-up)

PS Systems: PS3, PSVita, PS4 (PS3 is somewhere else for now, PSVita is somewhere in storage)

Accepts blank friend requests: man honestly it doesn't matter...but if you wanna put where you're from or that you're from this site that's cool with me

Be cool to meet some ppl from the UK, but location isn't super important if there's stuff we have in common.

PSN - macholucha

Systems - PS3, PS4, Vita

Blank requests - I've had a few recently and I dunno if they're from here or spam... So I deleted them, so yeah, be better if there was something in the msg :P

PSN Online ID: DarkFierceUK

PS Systems: PS3, PS Vita, PSN App

Mic: Coming December 2017

Accept Blank Requests: No*

Games: Call Of Duty, GTA V, Just Dance, Minecraft, Skyrim

*Tell me your from PSNProfiles and I'll be happy to accept your PSN Friend Request - How cools that!

PSN ID: Stupid91

PS Systems: PS3 & PS4 (mainly play the PS4 though)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yeah but would rather you just message why you're adding me :)

Just looking for friends to chat or play mp games with. I'm not much of a trophy hunter but willing to help out if I have the game.

Edited by Stupid91

PSN ID: SlaveBeastTaka

PS Systems: PS3 Mainly. 

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No, just say your from here. So i know. And, we have to get to know each other first. Im looking for legit PSN gaming friends. Who have the same things in common. As I do. Pretty much, im looking for Alternative( Gothic, Emo, Punk, Etc) Legit PSN Friends. Not just gaming buddies. But, actual real friends. Get to know me. ^ ^ Lets see where things go.  Also, you must be at least 18. And, you dont need a gaming mic or anything. You just have to be legit. Getting Platinum's and Trophies. I don't add Cheaters or Hackers. 

Edited by SlaveBeastTaka

PSN ID: TristanBrown17

Systems: PS4 and PS3 (Hoping to pick up a Vita)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests:  No, for the sole reason that it gives me no true indication of being friends besides wanting to add another number to your list.

I feel like I should throw this out there. Like the title of the thread states, "Let's be Friends". That means I don't want to just look in the list and be like "Oh, So and so is online!." I'm a huge of fan of jumping in party chats with fellow trophy hunters/casual gamers and just talking about whatever while playing games, even if the games being played are vastly different. 

PSN: Meacham93

Systems: PS3, Vita and PS4

Blank Friend Requests: Nope, I'd like for people to talk to me if you're going to add me cause if we don't speak, there's literally no point in adding me.

I've recently had a purge on my friends list of all the people that I don't talk to. With the upcoming season of new games coming out would be cool to have some other friends to play them with. I'm a huge gamer and like pretty much all genres so I'm willing to talk about literally anything. I can help boost, I can help with advice and whatever is needed for you to get trophies required or just tips etc. Would be cool to get a good amount of friends for some multiplayer games

PSN: Fing3rbutter3

Systems: PS3, Vita and PS4

Blank Friend Requests: Sure it can be blank, but there will be a grace period of a week before I remove you though if communication is dead. I normally try to initiate a chat; since everyone wants people to start talking to them like they are the center of attention, maybe its time "you" start talking first to people. ;)