The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN: D1RTIEST

Systems: PS3 and PS4

Blank friend requests: Sure, unless you have little or no games just add that you're from PSNP.

I'm looking for anyone active on the feed or in common MP games. I play a lot of Driveclub and GT Sport among other things. I'm a lazy trophy hunter, and recently bought a PS3 and boat loads of games as i've missed out on a lot of great titles. Switched from PC to PS permanently now

• Like 1

PSN ID: omarbanzai

Systems: PS4/PS3/PS Vita

Blank friend requests: just add "PSNP" or something similar. Otherwise, I'll think you're a spambot and simply reject your request.

You can add me if you want to boost games we may have in common: fighting games (SFV, Injustice 1 & 2...), FPS (Destiny or Overwatch).

It's fine to add me if you just want to have other trophy hunters in your friends list.

See you over on PSN ?!

PSN: baphamet_

Systems: PS3, PS4, PS VITA(RARELY PLAY IT) 

Timezone: U.S.A. (central standard time) (for people who are bad with time zones (like me) it's about 5:39 am where I'm at, to put it in prospective) I mostly ever play warframe, almost exclusively, occasionally you'll catch me on Resident Evil 7 or something, but mostly warframe, feel free to add me and let's be friends already! Lol

DOES NOT ACCEPT BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS, OR THE GENERIC, "SAW YOU IN THE PSNP COMMUNITY" be friendly, make the friendship count! ?

Edited by Baphamet_

PSN ID Mr_P29

Systems PS4, PS3, PS Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests No, please just say you're from here and I'll accept

I bought ps4 2days ago, still don't have games thou.

I ordered overwatch and battlefield 1, am supposed to get them on Nov 22.

feel free to ask me to play games(i have 150+ ps3 games), i'm willing to play any games with you if i have games you want to play. :D

PSN ID: LightningVII-

Systems PS4, PS3 and Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests; I don't mind as long as you can make conversation. I don't want to just be a number on your friends list.

I'm new to the whole Playstation experience I guess, would be nice to have some good minded people for ideas on games and just for conversations in general. I have a huge amount of games already that need to be done so tips would be appreciated also! Thanks :)

I’ve had my name on here before but that was a couple pages ago so I’m going to post again.

PSN ID: ItsMeZack16

PS Systems: Mainly PS4 but I also have a PS3

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No but also yes, Just put PSNProfiles in the name. Also looking for friends who can make conversations with me and for some like minded people.

PSN ID: gabor434

PS Systems: PS3, PS4. Vita  (I rarely use the PS3 tho)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No, at least write PSNP in the message, but i also wouldn't mind if you told me why are you adding me.

Im more like a single player gamer, but i also play multiplayer games occasionally. If i also have the game, i dont mind helping people with the multiplayer/coop trophies, but keep in mind that im from Hungary (EU) so if you live in another region, our gaming schedules might not be compatible.

Im also looking for gaming friends. I would like to talk about games and share opinions. (Preferably in text)

I play all kind of games, except sport and racing games. I would welcome some JRPG lovers! ;)

PSN ID: RizzleAbbey12

Consoles: PS4, PS3, Vita. 

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No. This is just because I've add some random and rude people add me before and I don't really want that to happen again. If you want to add me, please put PSNP in the friend request :).

I mainly play single-player games but I do have some multiplayer games which I play sometimes and would play if I could find a good gaming partner. I like to help players with trophies if they need any help and I also like to chat with new people about games and also, I'd like to make new friends as I've met some lovely people from this site :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: Lawless_Llama

Consoles: PS4 

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Nope, but including that you are from PSNP helps. Maybe use an icebreaker question if you want. ?

Who doesn't want a Christmas llama on their friends list? In all seriousness, I would love to get to meet and make friends with fellow trophy hunters or other awesome folks from this fantastic site. 

I jump around from playing single-player games to multiplayer games, I usually have 3 or 4 games on rotation that I switch between completing.  I don't mind helping with trophies for games that I have already gone through, and I am a chatter as well. ? My favorite multiplayer game, hands down, is Uncharted 4's/The Lost Legacy's multiplayer. Would be nice to have a gaming group anyhow! (Thanks for reading this, and have a wonderful day! :D) 

• Like 1