The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN: tjoe1bkhjtqxm

Systems: PS3 and PS4, soon Vita 

Blank friend requests: Yes, just tell me you're from PSNP

I am sorry for my English language skills because I am Italian! 

Before now I was just using the website for the guides and never used the forum, from now on I'll dedicate even more time to my favorite passion (obviously Trophy Hunting ?) and I am very glad to be here with you, sharing our thoughts and helping each other with games! 

PSN ID: fonky_donkey

Systems: PS3, PS4

Accept Blank Friend Requests: Yes. I am so desperate for PSN friends that each request brings a tear to my eye.

I just want to follow fellow gamers and their progress/trophies in various games that I own or might interest me.  I DO NOT play any online multi-player games. Do not add me for that purpose. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

PSN ID: SlaveBeastTaka

Systems: Mostly PS3, So I Would Highly Prefer People Who Only Game On Their PS3. 

Accept Blank Friend Requests: No, Let Me Know That Your From PSNPs. 

Just Some Rules: 

O You Must Be At Least 21

O Live In USA/Canada 

O Have The Same Personality

-Watches Anime.

-Listens To Crunkcore, Metalcore, Deathcore.

-Emo, Gothic, Punk. 

O Looking For Legit Awesome Friends. Who Will Stick With Me No Matter What.  

PSN ID: ahundredvisions

Systems: PS4

Accept Blank Friend Requests: Yes, but why not say you saw me here! Looking for fellow trophy hunters.. Just getting back into my PS4 after a 2 year break; went to PC to game for a bit. I find the trophy system much more rewarding for motivation to complete games, hunt out the unique easter eggs, etc. Would love some friends to group with. Willing to play any game.

• 4 weeks later...

PSN ID: Zondares

PS Systems: PS4, PS Vita (rare), and PS3 (ultra rare)

Accepts Blank Frind Requests: No. Just let me know who you are or what you might have fun playing together.

Always looking for fun online adversarial and cooperative multiplayer games. My AAA library is pretty limited, but I’m always willing to add something new with persuasion to my nearly 400-strong PS4 library. I play Spelunky daily challenges almost daily and am always willing to play (and lose at) Nidhogg / Nidhogg II. Hope to play with some of you soon :)

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: FMWWant

PS Systems: PS4, PS Vita (rare), PS3 (rare)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes, but you can mention that you added me from here so lets be pals!

Just looking for friends to chat with and just have fun, regardless if its trophy hunting or just having a nice talk, I'm all ears!

PSN ID: LordSlashington

PS Systems: Ps4 and PS3 (Rarely touch PS3 and I don't play multiplayer much if at all on it anymore).

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No, at minimum say your from PSNP so I know how you found me. Looking for people to play games with that have similar taste/possibly same games and just to chat with on discord or in PSN messages.

PSN ID Chloak

PS Systems PS4 & PS3 (only really get on for the old cods though and nothing much else)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests - Yeah!

Games Playing - Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3, GTA5, Destiny 2, CoD WW2, AC Origins and Shadow of Colossus (i play a few new games every month so it changes!)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PSN ID El_Trophynador 

PS Systems PS4 and my trusty Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests yes

Feel free to add me, I m not much into the competitive multiplayer, mainly co-op really. And I'm a bit of a completionist as well, love the trophy hunt. Feels like fully completing a game you get everything out of it that the developers wanted for you to do. But feel free to to just add me if you just want to compare games and trophies. 

Zeke