The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN ID Roster13

Systems Playstation 3, Playstation 4

Accept Blank Requests No, send a message saying that you are from here

Looking for fellow casual gamer or trophy hunters to be friends with and keep in touch every once in a while about games and trophies. Send me a message if you're interested in messaging and even playing/talking every now and then. 

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID:  AP3X_PR3D_SwaG

PS Systems:  PS4, PS3 back in the states, might buy the Vita again

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes, however as a courtesy, if you wanna say you're from here I'd appreciate it. Also looking to clean up and collect most of the trophies for all games I own, so I may need help with co-op related trophies. Feel free to check out my PSN Profile on here to see all the games I have, there are some games I have bought but not yet started, so you won't see the trophy list for that game yet. 

PSN ID: Mordkigh

PS systems: PS3, PS4 and Vita.

Accept blank friend requests: yes, but would prefer to state if you found me via psnprofiles and/ or you are interested in boosting/ co op on a particular game. 

PSN ID: TheTrophyDude

PS Systems: PS4

Accept blank friend requests: Add with a notice that you're from PSNProfiles. Never had any friends who are into trophy hunting. I'd love to make some new friends to play or talk with. I'm mostly into single player games but I also love some good co-op games.

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID  DoctorGameGeek

PS Systems  PS3

Accepts Blank Friend Requests  Yes.

The best PSN friends would be fellow RPG players.  Gives me a reason to compare our trophy lists and maybe new titles to buy, yeah?  Oh, and you'll like adding me if you're a diehard platinum trophy fan.

Well i can be a douche sometimes, but i am very cool guy talk with also more information on my profile on psn profiles

Friend request i add you but you need say psn profiles.

also 16 to 20 and up years old.   Yes i do have a mic, we can talk or ps app does not matter to me.

If you like what you see, feel free add me sometimes play single players or muiltplayer like uc4 or tlou2 when it comes out. 

Edited by ESJS90
forget something to add

PSN ID  HertsCorn

Systems  PS3 + PS4

Accepts blank friend requests  Yes 

Looking for some more friends even just to compare trophies or just to say hi.

Edited by HertsCorn
Changed PSN ID

• 2 weeks later...