The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

Been a few months since I posted in here last so why not again. I have one badass backlog to get through, so the more the merrier.

PSN: Meachamp-

PS Systems: Vita, PS3 & PS4

Accept Blank Requests: I'd rather not to be honest, I've had some people add me that just wanted me to be number so I recently had a mini clear out. 

If you're up for a chat then add me, about absolutely anything. I'm an all-round gamer so I'd be interested in everything. 

Doesn't have to be about gaming either, can be about anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, looking for people to play and have a good time. 

I play most rpgs and FPS, I have quite a few games ( not all of them are on my profile, just to let you know) since I lost my password to my old account. (life happens)??

I'm an achievement hunter so I appreciate people that have the same games has me but everyone is welcome. 

PSN :Zerefe1984 

PS Sistems :PS3 and Vita (hopefully PS4 one day) 

Accept Blank Request: I don't have a problem. 

Tks for reading this. :)

Edited by Zerefe1984

Hey folks. I don't have many people on my friends list so I'm open to making some new friends. I primarily play single player games but I do play games like Overwatch from time to time. I much prefer open world action games (Saints Row 3, Witcher 3 etc),& 3rd person adventure games (Uncharted etc) over most others but I do play anything I like the look of.

I'm happy to chat about most things & will join a party unless I'm doing the story of a game at the time.

PSN ID Rattamauled 

PS Systems PS3, PS4

Accepts Blank Friend Requests No

Edited by Rattamauled

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: Vadrael

PS Systems: PS3, PS4 and PSVita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests:  No, just  mention youre from here and your.

I play JRPGs mainly and dont really have Multiplayer/Co-op games.

Want to make friends with people and talk on a regular basis while gaming and simply have fun together and hopefully more then just lurking in each others Friend list.

(Im currently try to learn Russian so it would be great to have someone who is willing to talk with me in russian while having a great time gaming)

PSN ID: CosmosVITA

PS Systems: PSVita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests:  Just mention psnprofiles please.

As the username screams, I am focused on VITA games only and I would like to have friends who are interested in the system. I am happy to chat about games, trophies and more. I am also up for co-op/multiplayer games.

PSN ID : Wanderer_92

PS SYSTEMS : PS4

Accept Blank Friend Requests : No

Hi everyone! Im looking for some friends on PSN. Not playing much atm but i will as soon as RDR2 comes out xD 

Im not much of a talker, so don't expect me to chat about random stuff. 

Please mention PSNP when sending friend request.

On 8/11/2018 at 9:23 PM, Rattamauled said:

Hey folks. I don't have many people on my friends list so I'm open to making some new friends. I primarily play single player games but I do play games like Overwatch from time to time. I much prefer open world action games (Saints Row 3, Witcher 3 etc),& 3rd person adventure games (Uncharted etc) over most others but I do play anything I like the look of.

I'm happy to chat about most things & will join a party unless I'm doing the story of a game at the time.

PSN ID Rattamauled 

PS Systems PS3, PS4

Accepts Blank Friend Requests No

Sorry to anyone who may have tried adding me recently, I set my profile to private during the bout of malicious messages causing problems a couple of weeks ago & forgot to take it off until someone messaged me through this website. I've restored it back to how it was so things should now come through as normal.

Just a heads up to anyone, I added PSVR to PS systems. If you are specifically looking for VR friends, just say so.

With that being said, I got a VR at the end of last year, so if anyone is looking for VR friends, send me a friend request and just put PSVR in the message. I've been playing a lot of Rigs MCL lately, so if you want help with MP, hook me up.

PSN ID LostInArkham

PS Systems PS3, PS4, Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests Couldn't hurt to mention PSNP, I get a lot of random blank requests.

I play pretty much everything and I could always use more friends. I'd like to work on the multiplayer trophies I'm missing in a low stress environment. Hit me up!