The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN ID: gruffiiti

PS Systems: PS4

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No (just tell me that you're from PSNP)

PSN Region: NA

Time Zone: MST -7

Mostly interested in gamers who play on a similar schedule as I don’t usually get online till 10pm and will play till 1 or 2am. Likely you would need to be west coast NA (PST, MST) or regularly play during the same hours. 

Edited by gruffiiti

PSN ID : Triniplayer101

PS Systems : PS3, PS4, PS TV and Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Request : Nope, atleast engage me in conversation so I would have a reason to keep you around (no offense of course)

PSN Region : NA

Time Zone : EST

• 3 weeks later...

PSN ID:  DoctorGameGeek

PS Systems:  PS3, PS4

Accepts Blank Friend Requests:  No.  I'll guess that you'll from PSNP.  Just let me know if that's true, cool?

PSN Region:  North America

Time Zone:  EST

I'm in the process of pruning my friends/followers list on PSN, so I thought I'd add this:

Ideal PSNP friends would be:

1. Fans of RPGs, JRPGs:  This is my go-to genre of gaming.  I'm not solely a Final Fantasy fanboy.  I enjoy the Tales series, have played through a few Atelier games, and I'm not afraid of indie RPG titles.  I hope you are too.  Your trophy list could give me some suggestions for games to buy.
  2. Geeky:  HEY!  I'm a geek.  Yes, I said it.  I'm a geek because I really like talking about video games.  I'm not a know-it-all -- far from it -- but I enjoy learning about games, game mechanics, etc., especially for titles that I don't play much.  So, hey, fellow geeks are much appreciated.
  3. Talkative in SOME kinda way:  I've recently learned how important it is to interact with other gamers.  We don't need to do co-op play every day.  (In fact, I rarely co-op play simply because I have a busy job.)  However, I like PSN friends that know how to communicate.  I just got a headset, so party chats are awesome.  (Thanks, LiniRayDiddley.)  But hey, even a message here and there to say what's up is much appreciated.

What do you look for in an ideal PSN friend?

Edited by DoctorGameGeek
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: Kazurk7

PS SYSTEMS: PS4, Vita, PS3

Accepts blank friend reqs: Yes but message saying PSNP is ideal.

UK GMT time - boost friendly

Always streaming ps4 gameplay :)

I don’t have rules to be my friend ?

Love sidescrollers, RPGs and fighting games

PSN ID:  Emokitten4

PS Systems:  PS3, PS4, Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests:  No.  Please mention you are from PSNP :P

PSN Region:  North America

Time Zone:  CST 

I honestly don't have many people to talk to so i'm looking for people to chill and chat with. I sadly broke my mic so i regretfully can't voice chat :( I'm more then happy to coop with other people in many games but i do not like Battle Royal games or CoD/Battlefield sadly.

PSN ID: WhiteDragonAura

PS Systems: PS3, PS4, Vita

Blank Requests: Just add some text saying hi or that you're from PSNP

Looking for some more JRPG/anime fans to add to my friend list I can geek out with. I don't really multi or co-op, I'm just looking for people to message back and forth during a game break from time to time. Feel free to send me a FR if you ever want to goof off and have some casual convo.✌️

Edited by WhiteDragonAura

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: k7tadas

Systems: PS4

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes, and you can say you're from PSNP.

I do not play co op or multyplayer often, but I want to try it more. I see a lot of games with co op or multyplayer trophys. 

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: galexu

PS Systems: PS4, PS3

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: I guess, if you tell me that you are from PSNP even better

PSN Region: Spain

Would like to play online and coop if needed, boosting and such, feel free to add me

PSNID: PhantomFear94

PS System(s): PS4 

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: For the most part. Say you're from PSNP and I'll definitely accept. 

PSN Region: UK

Time Zone: GMT

I am primarily a single-player gamer, and use my PS4 for I) exclusive titles II) to replay some indies I really like (Xbox is my main system). 100% completions is my priority on this profile.  My time on PS4 is very polarised; I have barely played PS in the last 6 months, but between April - September last year I played a tonne on the bounce (God of War, Detroit, Spiderman, Uncharted: TLL). 

I don't play TOO many easy titles but have indulged on here (2K Preludes, Slyde, POWGI). 

PSN ID : VagrantGlass

PS SYSTEM/S : PS4, PS Vita

Accepts blank friend requests: No, I'd at least like to know where the invite is coming from. 

PSN Region: European 

Time Zone: GMT +1 

Old dude that's brand new to the gaming scene, got my first console a couple of months back and decided to grab a PS over an Xbox due to the appeal of Trophies over points. I'm not sure what games I like yet but have amassed a Digital Collection of 100+ games through deep sales over the couple of months I've been on (All different genres and styles). Trophy list currently filled with Ratalaika games, friend recommendation, to boost my list a little. 

Currently playing Assassin's Creed Origins. 

• 2 weeks later...

not that much of multiplayer gaming, but sure, why not^^

PSN ID: Rewemarkt66

PS Systems: PS3, PS4 & PSVita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No, I want to know that your from here or something.

PSN Region: Europe

Time Zone: dunno the letters, but I'm in germany xD

PSN ID: LunarCharm

Systems: PS3 (offline for now), Vita, PS4

Accepts Blank Requests:  No.  Just add a note saying hi and that you're from PSNP.

I play a lot of RPGS and visual novels (dating sims, otome, ecchi.  I enjoy it all.) so feel free to send a request if you'd like.

Soooooo... why are there two friend threads, like? What, is the other one unofficial or something? ?

SYSTEMS: The Whole F'n Trinity. Primarily PS4, with PS3 as a fairly distant second, and PS Vita as a dust-riddled nigh-on non-entity. Already have money squared away for the PS5, as you do.

ACCEPTING BLANK REQUESTS: Sure, why not. To make up for my magnanimousisity, however... if I find you're one of those types who instantly defriends a guy just to bring up your follower count, you will find I'm a man with a very particular set of skills... I will find you, and I will ki--err, block you.

• 4 weeks later...

PSN ID:  Sifferino

PS Systems:  PS4

Accepts Blank Friend Requests:  No. See below.

PSN Region:  Europe

Time Zone:  CET (Europe/Amsterdam)

I’d love to connect, especially if we seem to have a similar taste in games. If you are like me you tend not to bother with any multiplayer trophies, due to lack of PS friends and/or different tastes as them. I’d be cool to meet a few new PS friends to help each other out boosting a few. So yeah, similar tastes would help ? Mention PSNP.