The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

• 2 weeks later...

PSN: KaiserVendrix

I'd like a little more then just "PSNP" in the request if possible? Maybe asking a question or something? Just so I know you actually want to talk.

Hey! I'm mainly looking for some people who actually want to have a talk about games and maybe even play some together, shocking I know. I'm not going to help you boost up the number of your friends list, I don't understand people like that. So if you want to maybe make a decent friend, go ahead and add me =P 

Edited by KaiserVendrix

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID CyrahOmega

PS Systems PS3 x2, PS4, PSVita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests YES (As long as you aren't a troll or something...I also delete).

I have two turbo controllers to help people boost and also boost fighting games ie. online matches/wins/damage etc.

Add me for nerdy convo as well, mainly retro RPGs.

CyrahOmega.png

Edited by CyrahOmega
  • Like 1

I've already posted here "a lot" but I recently changed (again) my ID so here we go again:

PSN: Neoxyxia (I hope it's the last time I change)

Systems: PS3, PS Vita, PS4 (mostly PS4 tho)

Accept blank requests: Saying you're from here takes one minute, tops. You can make an effort, I'm sure of it ;)

→ I'm mostly into story-driven games, but I'm also extremely addicted to Overwatch. I'm a big fan of RPGs (even tho my fave games are Uncharted and Mass Effect *coughs*) but I play at pretty much everything and anything.

• Like 1

add-me-smiley-faceboovnki7.jpg

Anyone is welcome to add me as long as they have something to say. There's no reason to add somebody if you never talk.
You can add me on PSN

Santa_in_Sandals.png

or Xbox Live

1199622.png

I'm currently only playing on the latter and won't return actively to PSN until February. But I log in every day for YouTube.

My ID is CreateToBeGreat, but I’m posting here because I created a ps4 community called TrophyTown, in which people ask for and offer help on games for trophies. We help each other out and work together on multiplayer and coop trophies, if you’re interested in that go ahead and join. Thanks guys and have a wonderful day

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AK-1138 said:

giphy.gif

I'm just a friendly enough gaming person on an endless journey for trophies who'd like some friends because... eh, why not? I'll probably like and comment on some of your stuff if I care to, so watch out! 1f608.png 

PSN: AK-1138

I'll accept any and all requests, save people with excessively edgy PSN IDs, bots, or spammers. No message is required or anything, though obviously appreciated. Hope to see you around, dear Somebody!

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a7876d6ad94c33c4698

Hey AK.

I'll add you. ?

• Like 3

Psn : seyhano

Please feel free to add me, if you just write 'psnprofile' to massage, it will be better for me.

ps3 and ps4. 

We can discuss with You for boosting, online partner and so on.

Wish you plenty of trophies to all hunters. 

Edited by seyhano
  • Like 1

Hi everyone! I mostly play single player games; particularly big open world games and JRPGs. My all time favs would be the Persona series, Kingdom Hearts, and anything from Level-5 (Dark Cloud and Ni No Kuni). Feel free to add me, I like and comment on some activities I see on the feed and like messaging about games, anime, and so on!

PSN: legendaryhero007

Systems: PS4, Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Just say PSNP to let me know you're from here! :D

legendaryhero007.png

• Like 3

Greetings! Name's BadRep24 (the irony of the name). My forte of gaming genre is always single-player, which is highly focused on open-world and shooters. Add me on PS (just make sure you put PSNProfiles to indicate you are here), blank requests or not. Message me here anything about games, and anime. I am sometimes open for PMs. but not usually.

Games I currently play:

FAR CRY 5

Mafia III

Wolfenstein: The New Order

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (in the future)

Need For Speed: Payback

God of War (2018)

Horizon: Zero Dawn

Marvel's Spider-Man

VA-11 Hall-A

PSN name: BadRep24

System of choice: PS4, PS VITA (not usually)

Praise be to Miyako-nee-chan!

Edited by BadRep24
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...