Beyondthegrave07

The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

1,442 posts in this topic

PSN ID: WhiteDragonAura

Systems: PS3, PS4, Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Request:  Just write PSNP in the box. ;)

I'm a single player gamer, but I'm also good for an occasional msg back and forth during a game break discussing topics like anime or other entertainment.  Hit me up if you're a JRPG fan.

PSN ID: PM me

Systems: PS3, PS4, Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Request: no

Edited by Here

PSN ID: jordiftw

Systems: PS4, PS3, Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Request: No, just mention PSNP or something.

I mostly play single player games but from time to time multiplayer aswell. 

PSN: KaiserVendrix

I'd like a little more then just "PSNP" in the request if possible? Maybe asking a question or something? Just so I know you actually want to talk.

Hey! I'm mainly looking for some people who actually want to have a talk about games and maybe even play some together, shocking I know. I'm not going to help you boost up the number of your friends list, I don't understand people like that. So if you want to maybe make a decent friend, go ahead and add me =P 

Edited by KaiserVendrix

Hii my pan is darth_tokey I have any game on ps now, plus COD WII, BO3 BO4. Red dead redemption 2. Destiny 2. Conan exiles, world war Z, I'm down to co-op on any game!!!

PSN ID CyrahOmega

PS Systems PS3 x2, PS4, PSVita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests YES (As long as you aren't a troll or something...I also delete).

I have two turbo controllers to help people boost and also boost fighting games ie. online matches/wins/damage etc.

Add me for nerdy convo as well, mainly retro RPGs.

CyrahOmega.png

Edited by CyrahOmega

CaptKriar 

Don't care if it's blank 

I'll play with u if u ask ☺️

I've already posted here "a lot" but I recently changed (again) my ID so here we go again:

PSN: Neoxyxia (I hope it's the last time I change)

Systems: PS3, PS Vita, PS4 (mostly PS4 tho)

Accept blank requests: Saying you're from here takes one minute, tops. You can make an effort, I'm sure of it ;)

→ I'm mostly into story-driven games, but I'm also extremely addicted to Overwatch. I'm a big fan of RPGs (even tho my fave games are Uncharted and Mass Effect *coughs*) but I play at pretty much everything and anything.

PSN ID: falconkicks

PS Systems: PS3, PS4, Vita 

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Sure

add-me-smiley-faceboovnki7.jpg

Anyone is welcome to add me as long as they have something to say. There's no reason to add somebody if you never talk.
You can add me on PSN

Santa_in_Sandals.png

or Xbox Live

1199622.png

I'm currently only playing on the latter and won't return actively to PSN until February. But I log in every day for YouTube.

PSN ID: Jaia2442

Systems: PS3, PS4

Blank Friend Request: Nah, just say PSNProfiles or something.

PSN ID: Froobix

Systems: PS4, looking to get a PS3 and a vita in a month or two.

Accepts Blank Friend Request:  Just write PSNP in the box

Looking for some new PS4 fwendz 😂

PSN: xXB4173YXx

PS4 ONLY

I'll accept blanks but add a joke or something for extra brownie points!

PSN: Valzentia

Systems: PS3, PS4

Accepts Blank Friend Request: I do for the most part although writing PSNP (or a funny joke) would be nice

It's that time of the year again! to replace the old and borings for new friends, new beginnings!!

I am looking for those that can hold a good conversation while gaming at the same time. Yes you must be able to multitask in some form.

It is not required that you have psapp/discord but it would be nice so we can go beyond just chatting on ps4/ps3/vita and ps5 next year.
If you don't reply to messages days or weeks later don't bother. You will be removed anyways...eventually.

Having a mic is great but not necessary if you are is shy, it's ok, I will break you in.

Again I am looking for people here who are really wanting needing friends, not to be just a name on the list.

PSN: NERVergoproxy
Accepts Blank Friend Request: it'll be nice to know you are from here so I know what folder I should place you in. 

My ID is CreateToBeGreat, but I’m posting here because I created a ps4 community called TrophyTown, in which people ask for and offer help on games for trophies. We help each other out and work together on multiplayer and coop trophies, if you’re interested in that go ahead and join. Thanks guys and have a wonderful day