The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSNID - Rello-Evante

Platforms - PS4

I don't play too many multiplayer games, but I'm willing to help out with boosting for some trophies. Just great to see what people are playing every now and then!

Also please put in PSNProfiles in the invite description - :P just to be safe.

• Like 1

PSN ID: RedeemedArtist

Systems: PS3 and PS4

Blank Friend Requests? NO

Conditions: Please follow the following PSNP site rule when you message me on the PSN.

Don't creep on female members, you weirdo.

If you do that, we'll get along great. lol I wouldn't mention it, but it happens a lot. I want to play video games, not flirt. ? Also, in your friend request note, please let me know that you are from PSNP and tell me why you want to be my friend. Do we have similar games? Do we have things in common as far as our About Me sections go? What is your reasoning? Thanks, guys! This site rocks and I'd love to have some new friends! ?

Edited by Kristen Danielle
  • Like 1

PSN ID: Upendo_Vitani

Blank friend requests: I've gotten so many spam friend requests from naked ladies that I'd really rather you put that you're from here in the messages.

I'm mostly looking for a boosting partner for All-Star Fruit Racing (not expecting much for that particular game lol; worst case scenario I can self-boost), and Far Cry 5 for now. I MAY get into GTA V or RDR 2 but it's not looking likely any time soon. Also, just throwing this out here because everyone makes assumptions, but I am female. Don't like surprising people with that detail as it hasn't gone well in the past.

Edit: I am no longer adding more people. I appreciate the ones that have sent me a request but I'm slowly killing off this account in preparation for starting fresh when the PS5 comes out.

Edited by Upendo_Vitani
  • Like 2

PSN ID: digisoulwings

PS Systems: PS3 & PS4 (I also have a PSP but know they are kinda obsolete now haha)

Accepts Blanks: MAYBE (if you're from PSNP just let me know)

I'm not like most players, I've only been playing PS3 and PS4 for a few years now, but I love friends.

Messaging is fun and also seeing what people are playing. I WILL LIKE ALL OF YOUR ACTIVITIES!!!

My favorite games are JRPGs and Fighters, also anything CAPCOM, and ATLUS!! I'm still working on getting my first Platinum but I love just playing games for fun.

Edited by digisoulwings
  • Like 1

PSN ID - Ayoama

PS Systems - PS4, Vita, and as soon as I can get back to Australia I'll grab my PS3 again

Accepts blank friend requests - Yes/No. Just let me know that you're from here. I love chatting about games, especially similar to what I play. I'm also keen to boost and just generally have some fun once I have a more stable connection here 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Psn: xSingedStahpPls

Platforms: Ps3 and Ps4

Since I catch myself going through the Playstation feed when I’m bored to check what my friends have been playing/trophy hunting, i would love to add more people just to see what they’re trophy hunting, compare trophies, and possibly boost if we manage to have any online games in common in the future.

I mostly play rpgs and japanese games but also other genres if i find the games interesting. Just don't send me a blank request, mention that you are from psnp and/or something about you. 

• Like 1

PSN: NordicSaiyan

I'm from: Venezuela 

Language: Spanish and English

Blank Request: Please no, I like quality over quantity when we are talking about friends

Not a fan of to many online games actually but if you need help or want someone to play with, if I can I will join you ?.

• Like 1

PSN ID - xPhrance

PS Systems - PS3, PS4, Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests - NO

Just looking for some more friends. I like seeing what other people are playing and hearing their takes on said games.

I mainly play single-player games, mainly JRPGS and the like.
I have just recently started trophy hunting as well so i'm not as accomplished in that fact yet but if anyone has any tips on trophy hunting or just wanna talk games add me and just put your from PSNprofiles in the FR.

Edited by xPhrance
  • Like 3

PSN ID: MoOnLiGhTD3ViL7

Platforms: PS4, PS3

I accept all friend requests especially trophy hunters! I enjoy trophy hunting and play mostly single player games with multiplayer here and there. Working on my 100th plat currently :) In general just enjoy looking at my friends list to see what everyone's playing and trophy activity feed to see what other things everyone is achieving.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, MoOnLiGhTD3ViL7 said:

PSN ID: MoOnLiGhTD3ViL7

Platforms: PS4, PS3

I accept all friend requests especially trophy hunters! I enjoy trophy hunting and play mostly single player games with multiplayer here and there. Working on my 100th plat currently :) In general just enjoy looking at my friends list to see what everyone's playing and trophy activity feed to see what other things everyone is achieving.

I see you're playing Final Fantasy 13. Happens to be one of my favorites, so... you get +100 brownie points in my book. ;P

• Like 3

PSN ID: Phenomenal_Owl

PS Systems: PS3, PS4, Vita, PSVR

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Just say PSN Profiles. Don’t really play too many multiplayer games but I like see what people on my friends list are playing and trophies they’re achieving. Happy to boost any game on my list but bare in mind all my games are digital and so I may have to wait for it to download

Edited by Phenomenal_Owl
  • Like 2