The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: ChivalrousChe

PS Systems: PS3, PS4

Time Zone: EST

Accepts Blank Friend Request: Although I would love to accept any and all friend requests, it would be preferable to just those with games that we have in common (I would often have to remove people due to lack of communication and just having nothing of similar interest with them). Overall I'm a very congenial individual that loves a good chat, so don't hesitate to hit me up whether your focus pertains to games we share, trophies, possible boosting sessions together or anything else related.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: blurryface606

PS Systems: PS4

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: NO (please state; 'PSNP')

Hello Fellow Geeks.  If you want to chat, or maybe just looking for friends on PSN please feel free to add me.  I have recently made a move over to PS from Steam, in anticipation for the upcoming PS5 launch. Looking for friendly people to chat, play games or just compare trophies.  

Hope to catch you soon!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I’m playing a lot on my Ps Vita nowadays and need some friends and people who can speak English. I am from the United Kingdom 1f3f4.png?????? My Gamer tag is : BADBOYZ-HPz  add me I will accept. 

Honesty Loyalty and Respect I’m looking for. 

Feel free to send your Gamer tag I will add you. It would be an honor. Would be nice to chat on party chats and playing on multiplayer. That would be epic. I’m very nice and friendly. Also meeting new people is great. 

• Like 1

On 12/10/2020 at 9:55 PM, Exocraze said:

Hey there all!

Just recently started getting into trophy hunting, and most of my friends these days play exclusively PC. Would be nice to have friends for mutliplayer trophies or just to have more people to compare trophies with. 

PSN: Exocraze

Hey there,

totally with you. All my friends are playing on either PC or Xbox. I switched to the PS4 Pro a while ago but am now again starting to play on a more regular basis and currently only have 1 friend on PSN who is hardly ever online ??

• Like 1

Hi guys, I am back into gaming after a looong break. Hope to get to know some great people. I am primarily playing single player games but probably because I do currently not have many friends on PSN.

PSN: Silverbackmethod

PS4 Pro

Please mention PSNP and I’ll definitely accept ?

Edited by Silverbackmethod
  • Like 1

PSN ID: SavoyPrime

PS System: PS4, PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Nah. Just mention you're from PSNP

Looking for friends who like similar games that I do. Mostly single-player games, but I do play some of the big co-op multiplayer games with my friends (like The Division, Borderlands, etc.)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys Aussie here. Looking for more friends to play online with and just chat, mainly play nearly all cod's for ps3 battlefields 3,4 and bad company 2 plus 25 other games.

PSN ID: Squizzytay420

PS Systems:ps3

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: no at least say your from here and where your from :)

• Like 1

Saw this on another thread and sharing it here:

PS4 users cannot send notes with their friend requests anymore, but I think I just found a workaround.  Thanks to @squizzytay420 for letting me test this.

If you want to send a friend request to someone you don't know, search their name for their profile.  Select it, then select the Send Message option.  Type in whatever you would have sent in your friend request as a message (e.g., "Hey!  I saw you on PSNP.  I play _____ too.  Let's be friends!").  Then, you could make the friend request.  That way, it doesn't look like a complete stranger is contacting you.  That said, for this to work, you need to go into your Privacy Settings under your profile and change the Messages option to Anyone.  

I hope this helps.  ?

By the way, send me a message and follow-up friend request if you love JRPGs and enjoy trophy hunting completionism.

Edited by DoctorGameGeek
  • Like 4