The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN: AphexRedux

Systems: PS4, PS3, VITA

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No, send me a message on this website if you send a request. I'm not much for conversation, just mostly like to see what people around the world are playing in my feed. I can help out with trophies for any game on my list.

Currently Playing : Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Dishonored 2, Hitman 3.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PSN: S7arlone7

System: PS4 - PS5

Timezone: GMT

Accepts blanks: You can just write Psnprofiles.

The purpose of wanting to add friends is that we can help each other in our common games, maybe we can play some online or co-op games together. Or we just follow each other and see what we do.

Edited by S7arlone7
  • Like 3

PSN : Kal-El457

System : PS5

Timezone : MST

Accepts Blanks : Just say u are from PSNP. :)

Looking for SOCIAL only friends on PSN. PS5 is sadly a very "lonely" system. There are so many lacking community related features..I've had the console since day 1 and it feels so barren sometimes!

Just looking for more friends that maybe wanna play coop games/online games together and who enjoy party chats etc! :D  

It's nice to meet new people! 

• Like 3

PSN : RatchetFIN98

System : PS5, PS4, PS3, VITA (also plays a lot of PS2 and PS1. Sometimes Switch and DS as well.) 

Accepts Blanks : writing psnprofiles is enough for me. 

I mainly play single player games. Ratchet and Clank is my favourite video game series. However I do like to play Rocket League, Worms Rumble and Destruction AllStars as well. Uncharted 4's mp used to be my jam. Last of Us' multiplayer is great as well. Would love to find someone in here to play Tekken 7 with. Hit me up even if none of these games interest you and who knows maybe we'll end up good mates in the future hahha. 

• Like 1

PSN: Cauvuh_Lakrwa
System: PS3, PS4

Accept Blanks: Yes

I mostly play games I like, but I am open minded about games I don't know. The free games on PS plus are a great way to learn different genres so I try to play those too. I speak English and a little German and French. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: ShaunJones94

Systems: PS3, PS4

Timezone: BST (GMT+1)

Accepts blanks: Yeah

Currently playing: Far Cry 2 & Fortnite

I mainly play singleplayer games but at the moment I’m cleaning up my trophy list of abandoned games and I plan to 100% the whole Far Cry and inFamous franchises in the near future. 

Add me for whatever reason you want!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, flashpool23 said:

PSN ID: flashpool23

Systems: PS4, PS3

Timezone: PST

Accepts blanks: Nope

Currently playing: I'm all over the place but if anything, Apex Legends or NBA 2K20

sorry guys, but it is no longer possible to write personalized friend requests, i thought i should say that because apparently nobody noticed and keeps saying "i don't accept blank friend requests" as if there was any chance to write something on it lol.

11 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

sorry guys, but it is no longer possible to write personalized friend requests, i thought i should say that because apparently nobody noticed and keeps saying "i don't accept blank friend requests" as if there was any chance to write something on it lol.

At this point I've accepted a few blank requests from people who have at least a couple of Platinums or a profile on this website as it doesn't bother me that much to take a couple of minutes to search somebody's name. Updating my policy to reflect my new behavior.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

At this point I've accepted a few blank requests from people who have at least a couple of Platinums or a profile on this website as it doesn't bother me that much to take a couple of minutes to search somebody's name. Updating my policy to reflect my new behavior.

sony removes useful functions, such as the possibility of introducing yourself when trying to be friends, it sucks. now there is only the option of "trust friend request" that doesn't help at all lol.