The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

20 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I don't think people can put messages in friend requests any longer so you're only going to get blank requests.

@Beyondthegrave07 Is it worth updating the opening post with this info?

Is this for VITA only? I'm pretty sure I can still do it on PS4/PS3. I'm not sure about PS5.

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Is this for VITA only? I'm pretty sure I can still do it on PS4/PS3. I'm not sure about PS5.

Couldn’t do it on the app or Vita. I’ll try my PS3 and PS4 when I get a chance so we know for sure. 

Just checked:

PS4 did not give an option to add a message to a friend request. PS3 did, but I assumed since PS3s can only message other PS3s, it’ll only be viewable there. 

Edited by DaivRules

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

Couldn’t do it on the app or Vita. I’ll try my PS3 and PS4 when I get a chance so we know for sure. 

Just checked:

PS4 did not give an option to add a message to a friend request. PS3 did, but I assumed since PS3s can only message other PS3s, it’ll only be viewable there. 

I updated the OP. I'm surprised no one mentioned that I didn't add the PS5 as a console.

• Like 1

PSN - Gay_Angel

Country - United States

Systems - Mostly on my PS4 and Switch (if you would like to add me there too)

Friend Requests - Just let me know you are from here by message!

Hi, I haven't done this in a while so I felt it's about time to meet some new friends. Please feel welcomed to add me and although I haven't been trophy hunting much these days (still enjoy it but I'm also enjoying focusing on my art, family, and just life in general) you may still add me for a chat or if you just need someone to talk to about how your gaming/trophy accomplishments are coming along. Happy gaming and take great care! ?

• Like 2

Hi guys I am new here and would love to meet some fellow players.

I love racing games (especially Gran Turismo), FIFA as well as action/adventure games like God of War, Uncharted, Batman.

I am always looking for people who I can play online with particularly proclub on Fifa 21 and the upcoming Fifa 22 to do the online trophies, so every help I can get here would be really appreciated.

PSN ID: Hai4lifes

PS Systems: PS4

Accepts Blank Friend Requests Yes

Edited by Hai4lifes
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: GrantVernonHart

Region: Indonesia

Systems: Ps3,Vita And Ps4

Language: English/Indonesia

Bio: Currently working on my backlog games my vita and ps4 are now in hiatus mode also i hiatus from easy platinum games until i have energy/money to play

Accepts Blank Requests: No blank Friend request except boost session. you can delete me from your friend list when you no longer need me or... You can be nice to anyone and me

• Like 3

PSN ID: Connrdexter99 

Systems: PS4.

Timezone: GMT (UK) 

Accepts blanks: I don’t accept friend requests often but feel free to send me a friend request anyway, you can allays click the follow button on my profile if your on PS4 and take a look at my games and trophies.

Currently playing: I play everything but I’m mainly playing the RDR2 story at the moment.

• Like 2

PSN ID: iLiosx

PS Systems: PS3, PS4 and PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes

Looking for friendly people to add to my friends list! Mostly working on Horizon Zero Dawn at the moment. Feel free to add me! :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: TheCunchPuncher

PS Systems: PSVR, PSVita, PS3, PS4, PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: I mean yeh, just send me a message that you're from PSNP after I accept it, just so I know :)

Honestly looking for friends who are into trophy hunting as I don't have friends who are into it like I am. MASSIVE Final Fantasy, Dead Space, and Jak and Daxter fan (although I haven't played a lot of FFs yet, I just really like what I have played and seen so far lol). Also a composer so I love to talk about music as well if that's your thing.

I'm going to be in semester this fall so I'm only bringing my PS5 and Vita with me till December.

Currently working on: Battlefront 2

What's next: GoT Director's Cut and OlliOlli 2

Edited by TheCunchPuncher
Needed to add PSVR to PS Systems
  • Like 2

PSN ID: Hvalpen

PS systems: ps3,ps4,ps5, vita

Accept blank friend requests: Sometimes(prefer you drop a note though)

Im 33. I speak danish, english and german. Im LF active trophy hunters to chat/voice chat with. Plz only send request if you have 100+ platinums(So i know you are active) and please DONT send  request if you are one of those guys who stack games or buy cheap games to pat your platinum/trophy count.

21+ people preferred.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

PSN ID: Exocraze

PS Systems: PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: I probably won't; just quick mention that you're from this thread would be nice. 

Really just looking for more trophy hunting friends, as I get into the hobby. 

• Like 2

PSN ID:  DoctorComplete

Systems:  PS4

Blank Requests:  Please send a message over PSN or on here before adding me.

I recently started a fresh PSN account focused on getting platinum trophies for JRPGs and indie RPGs.  I would also like PSN friends that like to message and shoot each other a thumbs up in their What's New posts.  Ideally, I hope to have more people to party chat with while we're playing.   Feel free to get in touch.  Take care!

• Like 1

PSN ID: SavoyPrime

PS System: PS4, PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Nah. Just mention you're from PSNP

Looking for friends who like similar games that I do. Mostly single-player games, but I do play some of the big co-op multiplayer games with my friends (like The Division, Borderlands, etc.)

Edited by SavoyPrime
  • Like 1