The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

Hey everyone, new to PSN as I have been with Xbox since if first came out and just switched to PS4 today!. Play alot of COD 2.5 KD and about anything else. I only have Ghosts right now until Thief and The Show come out. Im 29 from Missouri by the way and just looking for some people to possibly play with sometime. 

PSN  xTwistedAgentx

PSN ID: uta_refson6

PS Systems: PS3

As for the request comment box, please feel free to say hello or something..anything really. its just a little weird to send blanks imo.

Games I play fairly regularly as of late are Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3 (multiplayer), Minecraft. I would also love to meet some other girl gamers to join me in some ass-kickery, but chill guys are just as accepted B)

PSN id: BUDDHAtheXILE

PS4, PS3, PS Vita

Accept Blank Requests: YES

I play BF4 and Killzone: Shadow Fall and am looking for people who use their mics and teamwork. Funny and fun to play with and I can hold my own! I hate the fact that hardly anyone uses their mics, especially when playing games that require teamwork!

PSN ID: TFA_XxNinjaxX

PS Systems: Ps3/Ps4

I do not accept blank friend requests! (Try to see if we have anything in common first!)

I am looking for people who like similar things as I do (check my profile) and have some similar games!

I only have a mic for ps4 so sorry for ps3 users( but I'm still down to play vice versa)

Please!! DO NOT add me just to have more friends on your list!! Check to see if we have anything in common first. Thank you!