The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN: Aboelsas

Available consoles: PS3, PS4 and PS5

Blank requests are accepted based on mood and profile. If you don't play much I won't likely accept it. So, it's best to mention where we know each other from and even better if we have something to play in common.

I also do YouTube videos, so check my channel in the signature below and if you can subscribe to support my content.

ID: Shruxi93

Languages: English

Console: PS5

Accept blank requests: Yes.

Only recently got a playstation so I am new to the community. I will mostly play single player games and be trophy hunting.

Love seeing what other people are playing and what trophies they are going for so feel free to add me.

• 2 weeks later...

psn id maxfighter27 country belgium consoles ps3 and ps4 i like to chat sometimes but i speak dutch and english main language is dutch second language english so feel free to add me i play singleplayer games i like to try multiplayer but i am alone on ps4 so my option is to play singleplayer games everyone is welcome as long if it is english and dutch so it is going to be good to see other gamers wich games they are playing i like to try multiplayer 

PSNID: TheWestPT

Timezone: GMT (Portugal)

Console: PS3/PS4 (will get a PS5 this month)

Blank Friend Requests?: No

Do mention you're from PSNP. I like to befriend fellow gamers/trophy hunters!

I play most genres, so if you need help on something and I have the game, hit me up!

Hows things, My name is Dave (36).

Looking to meet some people who are into playing similar games (soulsborne. Rougelike, coop) and hanging out in the evenings chatting and having a laugh

Normaly online from 8 till 11, I work long hours during the weekdays and can be anytime at the weekend

Thanks ?

PSN ID (Nipperh2o2)

PS Systems (PS5)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests YES/NO

Please say in your request if you like playing similar games or what you would like a hand with. 

Edited by NIPPERH2O2

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings fellow gamers and trophy hunters alike, I need more friends to fill on my new account since I lost my previous one a month ago as TriniDarkSlayer. Add me anytime if you want an anime fighting game boost and any of my former friends of my former account can re add me as well.

PSN ID: SilentTDSlayer

Current systems: PS3/PS4/Vita

Availability: Regular 

Blank Friend Requests: Not accepting currently and just say you're from PSNProfiles so I would know to add you.

Edited by SilentTDSlayer

PSN ID: Meikoro

Timezone: GMT+1 (Berlin)

PS Systems (PS3, PS4, PS5, PSV + any future Systems)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests YES

im already InFamous i guess and accept always friends request. Also answer every message if its no Spam of course.

• Like 1

PSN ID: Hitman_Spinksy1 

PS Systems: PS3, PS4, PS5 

Accpets Blank Friend Requests: YES 

I would prefer if we had games in common and ones people would like to boost some time. Even if I'm not curently playing said game or not touched it in years I'm usually always down for boosting/chilling out on other games for fun 

PSN ID: psychosid_94

Timezone: GMT-5 (United States)

PS System: (PS5)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes

I used to be a big achievement hunter on Xbox for a long time, but now I bought a PS5 and sold my Xbox not too long ago and am looking to add other trophy hunters to my friends list.

PSN - developerJon

Country - Japan

Systems - PS3, PS4, PS5, PS6, PSVita, PSP, Dreamcast, Xbox

Language - English, Little Japanese

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes (At least be trophy level 200+)

I live in Japan but come from the US, and right now I’m going through my PS3 backlog. I enjoy playing all types of genres, and don’t mind helping out with boosting if I have a game still with me. I’m hoping to connect with people who like having trophy hunters on their friends list or still play ps3, 360, and older titles online (like the DreamPi or adhocParty on PS3).

Also, if you’re reading this in the far future and this post is old, please send a friend request, I don’t mind :) 

PSN: RED-Z0nY-

LANGUAGE: Faroese, Danish & English

PS SYSTEMS: PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 4 & PlayStation 5

OTHER PS SYSTEMS: PlayStation 1, PlayStation 2 & PlayStation Portable

ACCEPTS BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS: Yeah. But only if the profile is visible, and not set to private

• 2 weeks later...