The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN ID: priorum2

PS Systems: PS3, PS4, PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes, but a message for how you found me and why you added me would be nice.

Hello, feel free to add me if you want someone to boost with. I have a lot of games (not downloaded yet) to boost. Would be nice if we could boost COD, GTA (IV, V), RDR1/RDR2, souls games, The last of us remastered & Far Cry.

PSN ID Ayzic

PS Systems PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests YES/NO

Please mention in your friend request that you saw my profile here!  If you can't send a message with your friend request, feel free to send it anyway but message me as well :)  I don't play any multiplayer games anymore, I'm only interested in adding trophy hunters!  I love seeing what games people are playing and comparing trophy lists, too.

• 3 weeks later...

PSN ID: Sgznq

PS Systems: PS3/PS4/PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes.

Enjoy comparing trophy lists, chatting about games and occasionally playing online together.

I mostly play single-player titles because MP trophies are a pain.

I'm really looking to add friends who I can talk to and play games with, with other accounts I've had friends who were simply "online" we never interacted. 

PSN ID: TheGiantKiller91

Systems: PS3, PS4, PS Vita

I play all sorts of games everything from Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, God of War etc.

Accepts Blank FR's: No, just because I want to get to know people and play games with them; not pad the friend count.

Hey everyone!!!

For how much I game, my friends list is lacking!

probably from playing Blackout for 4 years straight xD

back into trophies when the year struck 2023.

and I’ve been going ham. So I’d like to make some fellow trophy hunter friends as well cuz my current friends are like wtf are trophies? 

smh….

PSN : ii_uangrybro_ii

Systems : ps3, ps4, ps5, ps vita, psvr

Happy

hunting!

II_uAngryBro_II.png

Edited by II_uAngryBro_II
  • Like 1

PSN: Buff_Cupcake

Systems: PS3 / PS4 / PS5

Blank Requests: I'd prefer them to not be blank :)

Up for co-op gaming and just random chatting over Discord or PSN voice chat while we play different games. I'm based in Europe and usually play in the evenings and weekends.

Edited by Buff_Cupcake
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

PSN: Lyesmith1217

Systems: PS3, PS4, PS5

Accept blank requests: Nope, please message after sending a request and tell where did you find me. It's just a common sense. :)

I'm mainly looking for people to platinum old games nobody plays anymore, without the need of mic, thank you. I prefer to communicate through Discord.

• Like 1

PSN ID: llnzane__

PS Systems: PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No, if you could let me know you are from PSNP and your name that would be greatly appricated

Been Trophy hunting since December 21'  looking to contribute to the community a bit more and make some friends who enjoy trophy hunting as much as me!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

PSN: DirectorsCuts

Systems: PS5, PSVita

Accepts Blank Requests: Yes. I don't think you can put a message with friend requests anymore anyway?

Open to helping with PSPlus plats or playing some multiplayer games. I play a lot of Dead by Daylight ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: eastkan34

PS System: PS4

Blank Requests: YES

I have 166 platinum trophies for now. I'm waiting for the trophy hunters' requests. It's important to me to see the games trophy hunters play, compare trophies and get recommendations.

Edited by eastkan34
trophy update
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

PSN ID: iLiosx

PS Systems: PS3, PS4 and PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes

Looking for friendly people to add to my friends list! Mostly working on my backlog at the moment. Feel free to add me! :)

• Like 1

PSN ID: Professional

PS Systems: PS3, PS4, PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Please leave a message attached to your friend request telling me you’re from PSNProfiles.

im lonely on the playstation ?

Professional.png

Edited by Professional
trophy card
  • Like 1

PSN ID: Derezzed_Gamer

PS Systems: PS4, PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes

Honestly just really looking for people to game with and talk to, be friends with! I also have a discord of chatting there is a bit easier! 

Discord: dezzedg (or dezzedg#6374 since Discord is trying to change its naming system)

Bonus points if you like anime! (:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...