The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN ID: s1l3ntworld

PS Systems: PS3

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: NO

I enjoy collecting trophies. As you can see, I'm relatively new here but my profile (same name) at Xbox has me over 18,000 gamerscore or whatever the name is used now. I'm a bit lonely at the moment, only have 2 friends who live locally but hardly online. I'm profoundly Deaf so I don't use the headset - apparently it's a blessing given people talk trash. 

I currently only have 5 games - Assassin Creed: Black Flag, Assassin Creed 3, The Last of Us, Vegas 2, and Tomb Raider. 

:)

Edited by s1l3ntworld
  • Like 1

Psn ID = Talynnstrike

Systems = PS3, Vita, PS4

Blank Friend Requests = No

Let me know you are from PSNP. 

Always looking for friends Especially boosting friends for them stupid online trophies quite a few games have, because 90% of the time i will not join random online games as there is too much cussing, name calling, and hate mail when someone get's beat and tbh it just ain't worth it. I hate online trophies. Stupidiest thing ever.  So if you see a game i've yet to beat on my list that has online and you need it put that in the friend request also or if i have a game i've beaten that you need a boost partner put that in also. 

PSN ID: Dr_Squidly

PS Systems: PS3 and PS4

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No

I really only accept friend requests from trophy hunters.  Im not really a casual gamer.  Please state something about Trophy Hunting in your FR.  I am going to attempt to stay caught up on most all of the PS4 game releases.

anyone is free to add me under the following condition.

1. you must talk once in a while. i dont undertand people who add you then dont bother talking.

2. NO blank friend requests. 

when it comes to boosting im boosting the ACIV multiplayer (ps4) and battlefield 4 (also for PS4) is on its way. other than that add away. i will have many more ps4 games in the coming months. 

PSN ID : trenty1974

PS3.

I suppose i am a weird one who is not really interested in chat much.  I would like a few more people on my friendlist just to compare scores and try to beat them (lap times and so on). Gives another dimension to single player games for me :)

I am not much of an online player and don't tend to platinum games because of this :)  I will add anyone as long as they don't want to know my life story, i just enjoy the ride of playing games through. I am the ideal add for people just wanting to boost friend numbers without chat :)

PSNID- RichMustDie

System- PS3

Accepts blank friend requests? No.

I play many different games so feel free to add me. Most of my friends online don't play many multiplayer games so I am looking for friends that won't just add me and take up space. I don't mind helping with obtaining trophies, practicing on fighters, or just to have fun. Put PSNP in the subject when you add. Thanks

PSN ID: CoregBlue

System: PS3, Vita

Accepts blank friend requests? Yes

Hi there, i play mainly JRPGs and Fighting Games, my favourite of each genre would be Persona 4 Golden and the BlazBlue series. i don´t have that many friends yet because i switched from xbox to ps3 and mostly all of my friends stayed on MS side.

I usually don´t use a mic since i don´t play online aside from FGs but i always like to chat and i am a quick writer :3. i am also quite the completitionist, check out my psnp card if you don´t believe me ;)

So feel free to add me.^^

PSN ID: Daddy_Dark_Side

PS Systems: PS3, PS4, Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: NO - Include "PSNProfiles" in your friend request.

I don't play a ton of MP games but any potential PSN friends need to be open to me joining them in their MP game randomly and I'm always okay with friends joining me in a game I'm currently playing. Also, I'm always willing to help for any MP trophies and would expect the same kindness in return. Happy trophy hunting!