DaveMcDamage

Last Boss: What the hell is this about?!?!?!?!

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'll be the first to admit that I truly suck at video games, especially these past couple of years, but this is tough on a whole other level. Really wish I had found some of the BD-1 cannisters to have more health packs. Best I have done is get her to halfway but then she wrecks me. Does block and parry even work on her? It seems like you can only hit her when she has finished a move and you use the slow force. Even that upgraded evade move is useless due to the amount of hits she can do. No wonder they turn to the dark side if these are the skills they get lol. 

Any tips from you guys?

And yeah. I even knocked it right down to the easiest setting and still get wrecked. 

Edited by DaveMcDamage

Posted (edited)

She's super easy once you download her moveset.  I think been agresive works best vs her. 

Not the final fight but here is my run on the challenges, skip to 5:14 for Trilla part:

This is old btw, now a days she don't even touch me.  Just keep at it and you'll run circles around her in no time. 

Edit:

Found my first W vs her on the main game. 

Edited by Fr_0zt

31 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

She's super easy once you download her moveset.  I think been agresive works best vs her. 

Cheers man. Yeah I got it done by brute-ing on her. 

Basically get close (but not too close) then hold the force push so she drops and run and attack with square, the square attacks gets you force back so then attack with a force push and try an L! + square attack. Rinse and repeat. I think the parry system leads you in blind but I don't think you can fight her this way. Now on to the shitty collectibles. Think I'm gonna try and find vids that have the specific planets and all there content and do them one at a time. 

10 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Think I'm gonna try and find vids that have the specific planets and all there content and do them one at a time. 

Good luck with that mess....the mapping system is so horrid that i didn't even bother with finishing up the collectibles...one day maybe...but i've wasted a lot of patience on getting lost on some of those planets...especially taking a second trip down and trying to get back up on the damn desert planet...

Posted (edited)

On 5/25/2021 at 9:10 PM, sword_of_omens said:

Good luck with that mess....the mapping system is so horrid that i didn't even bother with finishing up the collectibles...one day maybe...but i've wasted a lot of patience on getting lost on some of those planets...especially taking a second trip down and trying to get back up on the damn desert planet...

Found an amazing guy who's collectibles vids for this game are amazing mate. Did Bogana and then Zeffo or whatever its called but that f**king drained me, I hate that map so much. 

edit

Just got the platinum thanks to Platinum Chasers amaing guides. He even includes all hidden spots so that you fill the maps. 

Edited by DaveMcDamage