Recommend easy games to plat with lot of Trophies

Aayleh

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is easy, but it'll take some time to 100% it. Same goes for Immortals Fenyx Rising.

Assassin's Creed Origins is another long but easy plat.

Spider-Man is easy enough.

L.A. Noire has a lot of collectibles but the game isn't hard at all.

Resident Evil 6, Control, and Saints Row IV: Re-elected should also fit the bill.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BGriff1986 said:

If you click on Games there’s a whole “Easy Games” section on the side bar that you can choose from

Thanks bro, i will see ?

1 hour ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is easy, but it'll take some time to 100% it. Same goes for Immortals Fenyx Rising.

Assassin's Creed Origins is another long but easy plat.

Spider-Man is easy enough.

L.A. Noire has a lot of collectibles but the game isn't hard at all.

Resident Evil 6, Control, and Saints Row IV: Re-elected should also fit the bill.

Oh, true i heard of those games but didn't play any yet, except the Re6, thanks i will check those games ?

18 minutes ago, MandA60VISE said:

I wouldn't say 75 plus but here's a few I can recall:

Spiderman PS4

Riverbound

Holy Potatoes A Weapon Shop

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

Plague Inc if you use a guide

Soon i will play spiderman, those others games i do not know, but if was for ps4 i will check out, thanks.

Edited by Allan55-
Wrote wrong

6 hours ago, communistwookiee said:

Rise of the Tomb Raider has 125 total trophies. I didn't think it was very hard. The worst part is gonna be co-op survival, but if you have a good partner it can go by pretty fast.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider has 100 trophies, each of the DLC lists can be finished in 1-2 hours, and it doesn't require any multiplayer.

Those are my 2 longest lists and probably the easiest games that you could do with 100+ trophies.

i already platinum those 2 games, but didn't finish yet the shadow of the tomb raider dlc, and i probably won't gonna finish because the dlc is too expensive ?? 

Hitman 2 (125 trophies) and Hitman 2 Additional Expansions (21 trophies) for a total of 146. No platinum, but fantastic game that I would thoroughly recommend. I believe the Gold Edition, which is one sale at the moment (?) should come with all the content needed to do these lists, though I can't 100% remember if it comes with the Hitman 1 levels which a lot of trophies are tied to. Either way, because of this, you need not worry if you didn't play Hitman 2016 as you can cover all of it in the newer/updated engine/hud of Hitman 2.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mareepx said:

Hitman 2 (125 trophies) and Hitman 2 Additional Expansions (21 trophies) for a total of 146. No platinum, but fantastic game that I would thoroughly recommend. I believe the Gold Edition, which is one sale at the moment (?) should come with all the content needed to do these lists, though I can't 100% remember if it comes with the Hitman 1 levels which a lot of trophies are tied to. Either way, because of this, you need not worry if you didn't play Hitman 2016 as you can cover all of it in the newer/updated engine/hud of Hitman 2.

Great game, i already play the hitman absolution from ps3, and I really liked it, it's a shame not having platinum but someday i will play those 

8 hours ago, Klart said:

Sound Shapes is an easy plat with lots and lots of easy DLC Trophies (lots of silvers)

This game have for PlayStation Store?? This one I really wanted to play

7 hours ago, rebeccafar said:

goat simulator and human fall flat, some of the trophies can get a bit frustrating but are easy enough 

Goat simulator i finished on ps3 and in ps4 and it's a good choice because is very fun, and especially have lot of trophies and 1 platinum

Burnout Paradise Remastered

... 95 trophies (49 trophies in Base Game + 8 dlcs), which were quite easy and in my opinion the game was a lot of fun.

Horizon Zero Dawn ... 79 trophies

Jurrasic World Evolution ... 74 trophies

MudRunner ... 63 trophies

and the above mentioned Marvel's Spiderman and Control were all not really hard to complette and was a lot of fun to play it.

• Like 2

Driveclub. People say dlc is annoying but i only remember 1 objective in a race in the dlc being a pain

9 hours ago, Klart said:

Sound Shapes is an easy plat with lots and lots of easy DLC Trophies (lots of silvers)

This is what i love about this site. Learning about games (especially easy plats lol) that ive never heard of that look suprisingly good.

Cheers dude

Edited by dannyswfc9

6 minutes ago, kasorugi said:

Burnout Paradise Remastered

... 95 trophies (49 trophies in Base Game + 8 dlcs), which were quite easy and in my opinion the game was a lot of fun.

Horizon Zero Dawn ... 79 trophies

Jurrasic World Evolution ... 74 trophies

MudRunner ... 63 trophies

and the above mentioned Marvel's Spiderman and Control were all not really hard to complette and was a lot of fun to play it.

Thanks man, I will see these games, they seem to be fun

9 hours ago, mareepx said:

Don't know if Hitman 2 would be considered an easy game - isn't it a 4/10 difficulty?  And I think you need to have Hitman 1 (or buy the Legacy pack) for Hitman 2.

Also, I believe the co-op servers are closing in January 2022?  I think there is one trophy (Himmelstein) for co-op. 

And, don't believe this game has a platinum.

• Like 3

Ride 3 has 93, including a whopping 16 golds, the gold edition was on sale past week for like 8 dollars. 

Sniper Elite 4 has 86, it isn't hard, the reason why is ultra rare is because the collectables take forever and it requires some co-op. It was also a plus title, so the rarity was boosted by that as well.

Minecraft (PS4) has a whopping 127 trophies, including 36 silvers. 

Mafia 3 has 86 and its very easy, but sadly, it has several glitched trophies, but they have their solution in case they glitch for you. 

Those are the ones no one has posted yet that I can remember right now. 

Edit:

With the latest update, Human Fall Flat now has 76 trophies, they're all easy and quick (although a bit annoying) and the best thing: All the updates are free. It will probably get more updates as well. 

Edited by BlitzkriegHottie
Added HFF
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Don't know if Hitman 2 would be considered an easy game - isn't it a 4/10 difficulty?  And I think you need to have Hitman 1 (or buy the Legacy pack) for Hitman 2.

Also, I believe the co-op servers are closing in January 2022?  I think there is one trophy (Himmelstein) for co-op. 

Personally wouldn't consider it as high as a 4/10 on the difficulty scale, can do most of things on lowest difficulty and for the master difficulty runs there's always plenty of opportunities to get a straightforward silent assassin especially with the unlocks you get throughout the game. Not that you need a good rating on the master difficulty runs anyway, you literally just need to complete the mission with any rating.

And yeah, I did specifically say the game doesn't have a platinum but it does have a lot of trophies in what I consider a worthwhile and relatively straightforward game trophy wise!

Not sure when co-op servers close but if it's January 2022 it leaves plenty of time to do the sniper missions with a partner you could knock them all out in 10-15 mins

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

There's 3 co-op trophies in Hitman 2 (Himmelstein, Hantu Port and Siberia).

• Like 2