Recommend easy games to plat with lot of Trophies

Aayleh

22 hours ago, BlitzkriegHottie said:

Ride 3 has 93, including a whopping 16 golds, the gold edition was on sale past week for like 8 dollars. 

Sniper Elite 4 has 86, it isn't hard, the reason why is ultra rare is because the collectables take forever and it requires some co-op. It was also a plus title, so the rarity was boosted by that as well.

Minecraft (PS4) has a whopping 127 trophies, including 36 silvers. 

Mafia 3 has 86 and its very easy, but sadly, it has several glitched trophies, but they have their solution in case they glitch for you. 

Those are the ones no one has posted yet that I can remember right now. 

Edit:

With the latest update, Human Fall Flat now has 76 trophies, they're all easy and quick (although a bit annoying) and the best thing: All the updates are free. It will probably get more updates as well. 

Fair warning that some of the PS4 (not sure about PS3) Minecraft trophies are apparently incredibly buggy now (and possibly unobtainable) due to updates. 

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/104488-are-there-still-broken-trophies/#comment-2338046

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/82835-is-it-possible-to-get-the-mini-game-trophies-without-the-editions-version/?page=2#comment-2085688

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y
  • Like 1

river bond is pretty easy honestly but also is pretty fun and charming. it can be done in i wanna say about 8 hours or so for the 100%

lego movie 2 the video game is really easy and its a lego game but also was just also pretty fun

horizon zero dawn has quite alot i think bar the new game plus trophies in the dlc everything else is super simple to bang out and is also pretty fun

On 2021-05-25 at 8:51 PM, communistwookiee said:

Rise of the Tomb Raider has 125 total trophies. I didn't think it was very hard. The worst part is gonna be co-op survival, but if you have a good partner it can go by pretty fast.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider has 100 trophies, each of the DLC lists can be finished in 1-2 hours, and it doesn't require any multiplayer.

Those are my 2 longest lists and probably the easiest games that you could do with 100+ trophies.

They’ve released all the content for Shadow of the Tomb raider, right? So they probably already have an edition will all the DLCs? I might have to keep an eye for when it goes on sale.

I **really** wanted to mention Hitman 1 & 2, but they both don’t have a platinum, so I’ll say Hitman 3 instead

Batman: Arkham Knight - Most would say it’s the easiest or second easiest Arkham game. It has a TON of content (DLC). The base game is really easy, the DLCs fall into the following category:

5(?) are like 20 minute missions, each with a  trophy

There’s like 10 tied to getting 21 stars with all the characters in combat, none are tough, and can be done in 2 hours each.

There’s 10~ tied to the Batmobile tracks, very similar to the character combat trophies but you’re racing in the batmobile instead of fighting.

A handful are tied to the Batgirl DLC, all are easy, maybe 1 or 2 missable, but if you’re aware ahead of time you’ll have a hard time missing them (the DLC is really short so if you do then it doesn’t take long to get back)

A handful are tied to the Season of Infamy all of which are a piece of cake and can be done in a few hours

By far the hardest, and if you care for 100% maybe steer clear of the entire game as a result is the ‘Community Challenge Pack’ despite playing the franchise for ages and loving the combat and being really good I still struggled with these.

You can either purchase the Batman: Arkham Collection (what I’d recommend. Includes Asylum + City) or if you just care about Knight the Premium Edition has everything.

When they’re on sale they go for dirt cheap despite being phenomenal games.

1 hour ago, OmegaRejectz said:

They’ve released all the content for Shadow of the Tomb raider, right? So they probably already have an edition will all the DLCs? I might have to keep an eye for when it goes on sale.

Yep, Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. The physical is around $20 on Amazon (US) rn, don’t know how much it currently is on the PS Store since the new site still refuses to load properly on my phone. 

1 hour ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

Yep, Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. The physical is around $20 on Amazon (US) rn, don’t know how much it currently is on the PS Store since the new site still refuses to load properly on my phone. 

Yeah I’ll have to take a look, I noticed the bundle that included Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider & Shadow of the Tomb Raider was only a whipping $26 (Canadian). So I might go ahead and get that, but I might just wait for it to drop to $20 or below again.

Also, I’d recommend using platprices.com. It was made by a fellow PSNProfiles user and it’s the only PlayStation site/app I use for checking prices, etc.

Indie Games are usually the easiest in my experience. They also kick out some surprisingly good games so it's win/win. Salt & Sanctuary is a 2D Dark Souls game and it is excellent with a very easy platinum. Apotheon is another one that is a great game (about Greek myths) and simple platinum. All three recent Mass Effect games are (very) easy plats. Both Dungeon 2 & 3 are excellent games and easy plats. Nier Automata is probably the easiest due to it letting the player (literally) purchase trophies with in game currency. 

I never really cared much about the Indie games in the past as I figured they would just suck or be made poorly but the more I play from both them and Japanese releases the more I find the old school game mentality which I have sorely missed and has been massively lacking by many of these new titles. I miss how the old companies really worked hard on good stories and released bug free games with no ridiculous politically correct nonsense shoved down our throats. In that I find the Indie titles have really taken over with that old school mentality and began delivering wonderful titles with (as you asked) fairly easy plat requirements. So, long story short, I would look there.

Edited by medcsu