Any way to still get this?

As far as i know yes, you cant get the game anymore it was delisted years ago. A youtuber metiond that you may be able to get the ps3 version with a gamestop code, but that was  couple of years ago.

Edited by pikaopas

15 hours ago, Hvalpen said:

From what i understand , it was delisted from the store. I can't seem to find physical copies either. Is it simply completely unavailable now?

Yes, it is. It was delisted back in 2018, the developer said that their agreement with Activision had ended, so they had to remove from all console stores. That's why I'm racing to get the platinum done sooner than later because with Chivalry 2 close to release, and the game not being available anymore, the servers demise will probably happen very soon.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5/26/2021 at 8:36 AM, wowbagger_84 said:

Yes, it is. It was delisted back in 2018, the developer said that their agreement with Activision had ended, so they had to remove from all console stores. That's why I'm racing to get the platinum done sooner than later because with Chivalry 2 close to release, and the game not being available anymore, the servers demise will probably happen very soon.

Crazily enough the servers are still up. Me and two others are currently boosting this and about to platinum it.

• Like 2

On 27/02/2022 at 7:41 PM, Super_Mep said:

Crazily enough the servers are still up. Me and two others are currently boosting this and about to platinum it.

That surprises me to no end. Fun game, kinda tiresome to be boosted to be honest, but I had far worse.

Edited by wowbagger_84

9 hours ago, wowbagger_84 said:

That surprises me to no end. Fun game, kinda tiresome to be boosted to be honest, but I had far worse.

I'm sad I missed this game in it's heyday. It seemed fun. Boosting it was definitely as you said tiresome but as the session went on I figured out a lot of tricks that will never be useful haha.

I think they forgot these server(s) are running. Literally no idea why they are still up. Some random people were joining us during our session though so that was interesting.

• 1 year later...

Been trying to get these today with two separate consoles/accounts but can't even seem to join one another or find a game, despite searching for one at the same time. Can't even load a private game for some reason (not that it matters, since you can't earn trophies that way on the PS4).

I thought maybe because I was trying with a PS5 and PS4 separately, but if that was the case, why can't the PS4 account individually search for a Private Match? I'm either overlooking something obvious or the servers have magically gone away in the past couple of weeks.

Edited by Creasy007

3 hours ago, Creasy007 said:

Been trying to get these today with two separate consoles/accounts but can't even seem to join one another or find a game, despite searching for one at the same time. Can't even load a private game for some reason (not that it matters, since you can't earn trophies that way on the PS4).

I thought maybe because I was trying with a PS5 and PS4 separately, but if that was the case, why can't the PS4 account individually search for a Private Match? I'm either overlooking something obvious or the servers have magically gone away in the past couple of weeks.

That is def weird just did it with some friends on ps3 about a month ago with no issues I could check later and see if I can search for any matches 

15 minutes ago, Couponkarl1953 said:

That is def weird just did it with some friends on ps3 about a month ago with no issues I could check later and see if I can search for any matches 

I tried just about every combination of things and nothing worked. I don't know if something happened with the servers in the past couple of weeks or what. Even the 'Invite Friends' option when you pause mid-game is blacked out and doesn't work. I wasn't finding any way to play except for with bots, which obviously doesn't count. 

6 hours ago, Creasy007 said:

I tried just about every combination of things and nothing worked. I don't know if something happened with the servers in the past couple of weeks or what. Even the 'Invite Friends' option when you pause mid-game is blacked out and doesn't work. I wasn't finding any way to play except for with bots, which obviously doesn't count. 

Just tried and I can’t seem to do anything either it won’t let me change the server region either when I played this last I played in Australia and I can’t change it also tried making a private game just out of curiosity can’t do that either 

Edited by Couponkarl1953

7 hours ago, Couponkarl1953 said:

Just tried and I can’t seem to do anything either it won’t let me change the server region either when I played this last I played in Australia and I can’t change it also tried making a private game just out of curiosity can’t do that either 

Same! I couldn’t do any of it. I figured I was missing something obvious or they just killed the game off quietly in the past two or so weeks. 

17 hours ago, POEman553 said:

Yeah, I ran into the same problem just now. I'm wondering if the game got killed too. I last earned a trophy in February 2023 and now I'm screwed if it doesn't come back up.

It must've JUST happened or something. I was chatting with the guy (he was super helpful) who got the Platinum about three or so weeks back and he had no issues. I'm guessing the servers must've quietly closed in the last week or two. I genuinely thought I was doing something wrong but literally everything I tried with two consoles wasn't working. Couldn't join anything, couldn't search, couldn't invite, nothing. I could only play with A.I., which doesn't count and was also quite broken and wonky.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2023 at 10:00 AM, POEman553 said:

No new changes since then. Put Torn Banner on blast on Twitter and see if they respond.

Still no new PS4 trophies earned in two months. I'd love to hear a response on why they shut the servers down and said nothing about it.

On 11/04/2023 at 6:53 PM, Creasy007 said:

Still no new PS4 trophies earned in two months. I'd love to hear a response on why they shut the servers down and said nothing about it.

No news after tweeting the developers and the Chivalry 2 account. I opened up a new support ticket on their website, my other one was 23 days old. I'll post here if anything comes from it.

5 minutes ago, S1L3NT_STR1K3_ said:

No news after tweeting the developers and the Chivalry 2 account. I opened up a new support ticket on their website, my other one was 23 days old. I'll post here if anything comes from it.

Thank you so much!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12.4.2023 at 9:54 PM, S1L3NT_STR1K3_ said:

So after 3 weeks an no update, that means this game is now unobtainable? 

You can still play with A.I., I just wish they'd find a way to enable trophies via A.I. play instead. No sense in locking them off if you can't play with real players any longer BUT you can unlock them all with bots on the PS3 version. Makes no sense. Otherwise, this Platinum is dead.

• 1 month later...
On 6. 5. 2023 at 4:21 PM, Creasy007 said:

The PS3 version lets you get the trophies with A.I. The PS4 version doesn't, making the Platinum unobtainable now. It's why I wish they'd let you get them with bots on there too if the servers are truly dead.

No, it doesn't let you get trophies with A.I.. You need players to earn trophies, but they are earnable in private matches, unlike in the PS4 version.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Letenko said:

No, it doesn't let you get trophies with A.I.. You need players to earn trophies, but they are earnable in private matches, unlike in the PS4 version.

Yeah that was it, my bad. I knew there was a "simpler" way to go about getting them on the PS3 at least. I had to find out the hard way, after hours of work, that it's impossible on the PS4 version. Still bugs me that this list is now dead and can't even be obtained through private matches with another player.