Hvalpen

Any way to still get this?

7 posts in this topic

From what i understand , it was delisted from the store. I can't seem to find physical copies either. Is it simply completely unavailable now?

As far as i know yes, you cant get the game anymore it was delisted years ago. A youtuber metiond that you may be able to get the ps3 version with a gamestop code, but that was  couple of years ago.

Edited by pikaopas

15 hours ago, Hvalpen said:

From what i understand , it was delisted from the store. I can't seem to find physical copies either. Is it simply completely unavailable now?

Yes, it is. It was delisted back in 2018, the developer said that their agreement with Activision had ended, so they had to remove from all console stores. That's why I'm racing to get the platinum done sooner than later because with Chivalry 2 close to release, and the game not being available anymore, the servers demise will probably happen very soon.

Chilvary for ps3 is still available as download code on game.co.uk、tmnt out of the shadows was also available there a year ago but dont see it on the website anymore

Edited by japancollecter

On 5/26/2021 at 8:36 AM, wowbagger_84 said:

Yes, it is. It was delisted back in 2018, the developer said that their agreement with Activision had ended, so they had to remove from all console stores. That's why I'm racing to get the platinum done sooner than later because with Chivalry 2 close to release, and the game not being available anymore, the servers demise will probably happen very soon.

Crazily enough the servers are still up. Me and two others are currently boosting this and about to platinum it.

Posted (edited)

On 27/02/2022 at 7:41 PM, Super_Mep said:

Crazily enough the servers are still up. Me and two others are currently boosting this and about to platinum it.

That surprises me to no end. Fun game, kinda tiresome to be boosted to be honest, but I had far worse.

Edited by wowbagger_84

9 hours ago, wowbagger_84 said:

That surprises me to no end. Fun game, kinda tiresome to be boosted to be honest, but I had far worse.

I'm sad I missed this game in it's heyday. It seemed fun. Boosting it was definitely as you said tiresome but as the session went on I figured out a lot of tricks that will never be useful haha.

I think they forgot these server(s) are running. Literally no idea why they are still up. Some random people were joining us during our session though so that was interesting.