[EU] Days of Play Sale | Ends 9/6

Neocarleen

1 minute ago, Infernopommes said:

These sales usually happend in June.

True, but Days of Plays have been in June before, around the time when the E3 showcase was before

Edited by Morfea

Mehh, BL3 Season Pass is still 25€... Ironically its on sale for PC for 10,50€ with some tweaks, I'd immediately buy it for that price but 25€ is way to high...

Other than that I thought games on my wishlist would finally get a new lowest price ever but they still have the same prices like they had some sales ago so I'll pass on everything I guess...

On 26/05/2021 at 0:29 PM, Morfea said:

I was hoping for sale on PS plus and PS Now during Days of Play as they have had last two years, but the event isn't over yet I guess.

I too was hoping for a psnow discount, it's how I got it last year. I saw something that suggested a discounted ps+ subscription would be added a week into the sale, so i suspect both will be discounted next week

I'm very tempted by the £24.99 price for Persona 5 Royal edition. Heard it improves from the base game but still iffy walking in at number 5 as I haven't played the other 4. Also, There is another Persona 5 game on sale but looks different. Is that game tied up in the trophy list of the Royal game or is a  separate game altogether?

19 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

I'm very tempted by the £24.99 price for Persona 5 Royal edition. Heard it improves from the base game but still iffy walking in at number 5 as I haven't played the other 4. Also, There is another Persona 5 game on sale but looks different. Is that game tied up in the trophy list of the Royal game or is a  separate game altogether?

You can start with Persona 5 Royal, knowledge of the previous games isn't required. The games take place in the same world but with a completely new story, location, and cast of characters.

Persona 5 Strikers is a spin-off/sequel.

7 hours ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

You can start with Persona 5 Royal, knowledge of the previous games isn't required. The games take place in the same world but with a completely new story, location, and cast of characters.

Persona 5 Strikers is a spin-off/sequel.

Cheers for the info.