[NA] Days of Play Sale | Ends 6/10

Neocarleen

i came close to getting Yooka-laylee and the Impossible Lair but i had other priority's to grab:

CrossKrush (ps4) (ps5)

Back in 1995 (ps4) (vita)

Thunderflash (ps4) (ps5)

Reed 2 (ps4) (vita)

Bird Game plus (ps4)

Road Fury (ps4)

leaves more for another round if the sales stays the same until the 2nd of june.

also to note: i'm getting close to starting on mirage grinding in world of final fantasy. should be on another game eventually.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Need nothing, so of course settled on three things: Bard's Tale IV, Lone Survivor, LEGO Jurassic World.

Ah! Lone Survivor is great - you'll have fun for sure.

Tempted by Journey to the Savage Planet, Moons of Madness, Neon Abyss and The Inpatient (and Lovecraft's Untold Stories, which looks fun despite the glitches...). Would also like to see a video of Road Fury to see if it'd be a well invested $3!

Of the lesser played games here, I would recommend Almost There, Wandersong and Going Under (though beware the save corruption issue on the latter).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

I'd gladly help (since I'm pretty invested in Hitman) but I'm confused what you're saying. :)

I know  that H3 access all 3 in one. But that there are also passes for H1 and H2. I guess that having H2 gold I don't need pass, or if i make a mistake when i get h3 i'd still need to buy an h2 pass. Could you clarify all this shampoo? Btw which is the complete edition in H1. There are many

Edited by GoldenShaka

1 minute ago, GoldenShaka said:

I know  that H3 access all 3 in one. But that there are also passes for H1 and H2. I guess that having H2 gold I don't need pass, or if i make a mistake when i get h3 i'd still need to buy an h2 pass. Could you clarify all this shampoo?

Ok, I'll explain it as best as I can, but mind you, IO Interactive really fucked up the entire Hitman World of Assassination Trilogy when it came to post launch content, DLC, GOTY editions, "Complete" editions and whatever other crap.

If you buy Hitman 2 Gold that gives you Hitman 2 and that means you can play those maps either from the Hitman 2 download or from inside Hitman 3.

You don't actually need to buy Hitman 3 to play the Hitman 1/2 levels in it, if you download the free starter pack that gives you access the game.

Basically, you either buy Hitman 2 Gold Edition and it *should* allow you to the install the access pass(es. They decided to make fking multiple like a bunch of clowns) for free.

So:

Buy Hitman 2 Gold Edition > Go to the PS Store and redeem the free Hitman 3 Access Pass: Hitman 2 Gold Edition > Play Hitman 2 through the original Hitman 2 or play Hitman 2 through Hitman 3.

How much do you care about trophies? If you want the best experience, play Hitman 2 levels through Hitman 3, it'll be the lowest GB size, and all the newest mechanics,etc. If you want the old Hitman 2 trophy list, play it through Hitman 2.

Hopefully that made sense, but IO really wanted to make it as confusing as possible (They do realize that'll result in less sales out of confusion... right?)

• Like 1

Ok, I'll explain it as best as I can, but mind you, IO Interactive really fucked up the entire Hitman World of Assassination Trilogy when it came to post launch content, DLC, GOTY editions, "Complete" editions and whatever other crap.

If you buy Hitman 2 Gold that gives you Hitman 2 and that means you can play those maps either from the Hitman 2 download or from inside Hitman 3.

You don't actually need to buy Hitman 3 to play the Hitman 1/2 levels in it, if you download the free starter pack that gives you access the game.

Basically, you either buy Hitman 2 Gold Edition and it *should* allow you to the install the access pass(es. They decided to make fking multiple like a bunch of clowns) for free.

So:

Buy Hitman 2 Gold Edition > Go to the PS Store and redeem the free Hitman 3 Access Pass: Hitman 2 Gold Edition > Play Hitman 2 through the original Hitman 2 or play Hitman 2 through Hitman 3.

How much do you care about trophies? If you want the best experience, play Hitman 2 levels through Hitman 3, it'll be the lowest GB size, and all the newest mechanics,etc. If you want the old Hitman 2 trophy list, play it through Hitman 2.

Hopefully that made sense, but IO really wanted to make it as confusing as possible (They do realize that'll result in less sales out of confusion... right?)

Interesting, so when you play h1 and h2 throgh h3 you play with the new mechanics. Hmm I guess I'll buy the h2Gold and install the h3 starter/launch and play from there. Thank you. At least h3 has a platinum.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Interesting, so when you play h1 and h2 throgh h3 you play with the new mechanics. Hmm I guess I'll buy the h2Gold and install the h3 starter/launch and play from there. Thank you. At least h3 has a platinum.

Yup. It's like when Hitman 2 launched you could play the older maps with the updated visuals and new mechanics.

I'd recommend you add this to your wishlist too https://platprices.com/en-ca/game/10561-hitman-game-of-the-year-edition | It includes a load of content (everything you'd want from the first game, maybe minus some worthless cosmetics or something you wouldn't even know you had) Because $12 Canadian for this is a steal!

Yup. It's like when Hitman 2 launched you could play the older maps with the updated visuals and new mechanics.

I'd recommend you add this to your wishlist too https://platprices.com/en-ca/game/10561-hitman-game-of-the-year-edition | It includes a load of content (everything you'd want from the first game, maybe minus some worthless cosmetics or something you wouldn't even know you had) Because $12 Canadian for this is a steal!

Thanks for the tip, so that's the complete (in terms of maps) edition. Hmm What if I purchase that one on physical, the system would still recognize that I have the game and allow the h3/h1 pass to be free of charge? 

5 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Thanks for the tip, so that's the complete (in terms of maps) edition. Hmm What if I purchase that one on physical, the system would still recognize that I have the game and allow the h3/h1 pass to be free of charge? 

Unfortunately I have no clue how the physical version works. You might get somebody who knows the the Hitman subreddit!

4 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

Got Hitman HD enhanced collection. Only Hitman 3 left to complete the series. I wish I could get a physical copy but sadly those are no longer available, at a reasonable price at least.

You’re referring to Hitman 3 when you’re saying there’s no physical copies available at a reasonable price, right?

18 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

You’re referring to Hitman 3 when you’re saying there’s no physical copies available at a reasonable price, right?

Yup. I know Limited Run Games sold copies of the game but I suppose (like it happens with other LRG copies) those are being sold at way more times their original price by online resellers.

Edited by Deceptrox

37 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

Yup. I know Limited Run Games sold copies of the game but I suppose (like it happens with other LRG copies) those are being sold at way more times their original price by online resellers.

wait wtf why is hitman 3 not available physically for reasonable prices? I am confused because I see it discounted on Amazon currently

4 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

wait wtf why is hitman 3 not available physically for reasonable prices? I am confused because I see it discounted on Amazon currently

I haven't checked since I saw those were sold out on LRG. But thanks for the info.

part 2 of the days of play purchases:

Going Under (ps4)

Two Tribes Pack: RIVE And Toki Tori 2 (ps4)

Yooka-Laylee and the impossible Lair (ps4)

going to go careful for one more week. not much to decide to double or go 30$.

also gives a break since there's 5 sale weeks in this month at least for me.

Edited by kingdrake2

1 hour ago, ChiefMichigan said:

There's sales now for PS Plus and PS Now.

I stacked another year of PS Plus because my subscription would've run out in August. Now I'm good until August 2022.

Good call, my PS plus sub was going to auto renew in July, just upped it for $45.

• Like 1