Biomutant - glitched trophies thread

Bykovsky7

43 minutes ago, Bykovsky7 said:

Can someone at least explain why and how the trophy "Old World Gadgets" is glitched and buggy? Everyone says it's glitched, but no one has explained how exactly the problem looks like. 

It appears at least to me that the tracker is broken on the Phone Booths gadget.

From scratch (digi version) I ran through and activated the side quests for every single one so they registered for their respective side quests as 1/5.

I did the exercise machines, pipes, record player, satellite dishes and control boxes outside of those that give a side quest and the trophy won't budge. I do believe that the tracker for phone booths is the issue as when you interact with the first one and i've tried it at each of the 5 locations of appears at, it registers as 2/5, then 4/5 and then completes the questline.

I have ran these quests to their end as all complete and still no trophy.

To note, the other gadgets are fine and do what they are supposed to do sequentially.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, desmod99 said:

Social trophy is bugged for me. I found all 23 characters and no trophy. Any solution guys?

Hmm thats interesting, more so as you have gone way past the requirement for the trophy.

Have you interacted with them all at least once and the 2 that don't appear on the map - Chubsa and Pebble?

I also just got the Old gadgets trophy by spamming Wung-Fu. It honestly doesn't take that long to do; find an armored big guy, set the difficulty to hard and start spamming. Took me about 90 minutes to pop the trophy. But to be fair, at this point it's probably just better to wait for the patch and do it the real way.

2 hours ago, Foremanskin said:

I also just got the Old gadgets trophy by spamming Wung-Fu. It honestly doesn't take that long to do; find an armored big guy, set the difficulty to hard and start spamming. Took me about 90 minutes to pop the trophy. But to be fair, at this point it's probably just better to wait for the patch and do it the real way.

Can you give details about this method?

thanks

4 minutes ago, fermmb190 said:

thanks

I think what he is saying is if you find an armoured mini boss (one spawns at The End of the Line Chu-Chu side character location on the mini island surrounded by oil) put the difficulty on hard and use a weak weapon to defeat him.

The benefit here is you need to build up the WungFu Ability and then activate it and launch attacks at him. Now this works because if I understand the glitch to help, you only need ti activate the WungFu Ability so with a weaker weapon you can get a few activations off one enemy as apposed to it taking longer looking for enemies.

Another method to speed this up is to use it on the enemies in the forts as there is a side mission for doing 11 forts that have 2 bosses each and around 4-6 enemies total so you can rack up WungFu Activations quickly.

Hope this makes sense mate.

22 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

I think what he is saying is if you find an armoured mini boss (one spawns at The End of the Line Chu-Chu side character location on the mini island surrounded by oil) put the difficulty on hard and use a weak weapon to defeat him.

The benefit here is you need to build up the WungFu Ability and then activate it and launch attacks at him. Now this works because if I understand the glitch to help, you only need ti activate the WungFu Ability so with a weaker weapon you can get a few activations off one enemy as apposed to it taking longer looking for enemies.

Another method to speed this up is to use it on the enemies in the forts as there is a side mission for doing 11 forts that have 2 bosses each and around 4-6 enemies total so you can rack up WungFu Activations quickly.

so i just need to activate wung fu and i get old gadgets trophy?

7 minutes ago, fermmb190 said:

so i just need to activate wung fu and i get old gadgets trophy?

I think so yeh.

I havent done this method myself, but I think you just need to get 'x' amount of activations which weirdly bump the %age I think of gadgets completed.

Thus popping the trophy.

51 minutes ago, fermmb190 said:

thanks

Like @Ashbo said, you just need to activate Wung-Fu a specific number of times. (I think it's like 300?) Go to an area with a miniboss, build up Wung-Fu by doing combos against it, then just wait for Wung-Fu to run out and rinse and repeat. The reason I was doing this against one of the big armored guys, is because they take reduced damage from ranged attacks. However, you can grind this against basically any enemy, but the tankier the better. Remember not to kill the boss; after it's health is low, leave combat and it will regenerate it back. I did it with a low damage automatic rifle, but any ranged weapon will do fine.

• Like 1

On 2021. 05. 31. at 2:51 PM, rolbag88 said:

Hi! I need a little help with the Quack trophy. The Gumducks didn't respawn me in the area. Do I miss something maybe a side quest or it's simple a glitch at me ? I play with 1.00 version.

I downloaded the Patch 2.01 After this the Gumducks respawned in every 1 hour. It was a bug.

2 hours ago, Foremanskin said:

Like @Ashbo said, you just need to activate Wung-Fu a specific number of times. (I think it's like 300?) Go to an area with a miniboss, build up Wung-Fu by doing combos against it, then just wait for Wung-Fu to run out and rinse and repeat. The reason I was doing this against one of the big armored guys, is because they take reduced damage from ranged attacks. However, you can grind this against basically any enemy, but the tankier the better. Remember not to kill the boss; after it's health is low, leave combat and it will regenerate it back. I did it with a low damage automatic rifle, but any ranged weapon will do fine.

I can confirm is work, it take some times but yeah, doing Super Wung-fu, unlock World gadgets. Just got the trophy!

11 hours ago, Bykovsky7 said:

Can someone at least explain why and how the trophy "Old World Gadgets" is glitched and buggy? Everyone says it's glitched, but no one has explained how exactly the problem looks like. 

it just wont pop if you found all 15 gadgets on version 2.1. So you need to find them all on version 1.00 for it to unlock. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ashbo said:

Well i'll be fucking damned! Lmao this actually worked! Literally went to a place called Hopehall (just south of the Tree of Life) where there are about 8 enemies and one mini boss. Spammed the Wungfu activation about 10-15 times in between leaving the area and resetting the enemies and killed all bar one enemy as I realised that one of the enemies with a shield you can literally use him as a bullet sponge to spam the WungFu meter and farn this method (dont break his shield with a melee weapon though).. I must have done loads of activations prior to this just playing the game naturally, but it could take up to 300 like people are saying.

BUT, this crazy method works lol.

EDIT:

Ok so carrying on from this trophy, I was having issues with the bear not appearing for the Toytinkerer trophy. After getting the Gadgets trophy I thought i'll go and see if I can make him appear and unbelievably and whether this is coincidence or not, it seems that the gadgets trophy popping may have reset the bear for me in that I got the quest and ran it through to its end, getting both the trophy and the Platinum!!! Long overdue that I tell ya. 

Edited by Ashbo
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, rolbag88 said:

I downloaded the Patch 2.01 After this the Gumducks respawned in every 1 hour. It was a bug.

Not sure if bugged but I found a gumquack next to a shore in the islands area ? Might spawn randomly outside too

7 hours ago, Ashbo said:

Well i'll be fucking damned! Lmao this actually worked! Literally went to a place called Hopehall (just south of the Tree of Life) where there are about 8 enemies and one mini boss. Spammed the Wungfu activation about 10-15 times in between leaving the area and resetting the enemies and killed all bar one enemy as I realised that one of the enemies with a shield you can literally use him as a bullet sponge to spam the WungFu meter and farn this method (dont break his shield with a melee weapon though).. I must have done loads of activations prior to this just playing the game naturally, but it could take up to 300 like people are saying.

BUT, this crazy method works lol.

EDIT:

Ok so carrying on from this trophy, I was having issues with the bear not appearing for the Toytinkerer trophy. After getting the Gadgets trophy I thought i'll go and see if I can make him appear and unbelievably and whether this is coincidence or not, it seems that the gadgets trophy popping may have reset the bear for me in that I got the quest and ran it through to its end, getting both the trophy and the Platinum!!! Long overdue that I tell ya. 

I got the Toytinkerer trophy on 2.01 but when I uninstalled and played a new save on 1.00, the bear kept walking away from me. Didnt have any automaton upgrades either. Was very weird

They have just released a patch in Steam and in the patch log it is said that the bug is fixed. It shall also come to PlayStation within a few days. Here is the Reddit link, you can see it under the Quests and Achievements tab:

Edited by Ecthelion91

24 minutes ago, Ecthelion91 said:

They have just released a patch in Steam and in the patch log says the bug is fixed. It shall also come to PlayStation within a few days. Here is the Reddit link, you can see it under the Quests and Achievements tab:

Long list but are the trophies fixed? 

2 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Yes but this patch is the same as pc and other consoles .. dev. Should have said something?

Did you actually go through the Reddit thread linked above...?

Capture-1.png

Capture-2.png

Edited by Bykovsky7