Biomutant - glitched trophies thread

Bykovsky7

Any one else got bug in Outposts? I cant continue got a bug in one of them cant enter or interact and the icon of the quest appears on map and heres no one there. Tried to change tribe tthen after one point the quests stop showing dunno what to do more and i belive that the patch wil not fix this problem.

Any ideias guys ?

Btw got the bug gadgets trophie as well 

13 hours ago, stalepacks said:

Defeating 25 bandits is bugged for me because the first bandit camp won't complete the quest for me

This happened to me as well. But I just looked up a youtube video showing me where every bandit camp was located and just went there myself until the trophy popped. You only need 6 or 7 bandit camps for it to pop.

12 hours ago, ACA5632 said:

My friend and I cannot unlock the Social trophy despite talking to everyone. Do all of their side quests need to be completed as well or is it just bugged?

I just talked to all of them, didn't complete all side quests

I can confirm you can get gadgets trophy by spamming Super Wung-fu in combat. It took me around hour to get this but finally I have platinum trophy. You just need to find each of 15 gadgets, then go to island near Chu Chu. Equip your low damage rifle and spam Wung-fu to charge super wung-fu, use it then let it deplete and keep doing this until trophy pops. :)

Don't have the game on PS4 yet, will be getting it once the big update hits. I did finish 1000 Gamerscore on XBox One last night though (playing on a Series X), and though everything might not translate exactly over, I have a few notes that I thought might be worthwhile.

First, Social. I see some people are having trouble getting it to trigger. I don't know if Playstation has tracking for this game, but Microsoft does. When I logged on last night, I knew that I had 12 of the 16 side characters, but the progress tracking was showing 87%, implying that I had 14. The next two side characters I found did not progress the tracker, but when I found the 15th, the tracker properly updated to 93%, and the achievement popped as soon as I talked to the 16th. Tracking seems to be a bit bugged with this one, but not completely broken.

Second, Old World Gadgets. The Super Wung-fu trick worked like a charm. I started at 74%, as thankfully I'd already incorporated the technique into my standard encounters, and every 3-5 activations of Super Wung-fu progressed the tracker by 1%. I entered a single fight at 99%, and 5 activations later the achievement popped.

Beyond that, every other achievement activated on cue without any issue.

Any tips for Toytinkerer? I'm level 30 now and have only encountered the bear two times. I looked up videos for potential spawn points and have not gotten any luck. Did anyone get the trophy when they were level 30? I've seen people linking the spawn trigger to when they level up.

So I went offline, and earned the trophy for 15 relics earning me the platinum. But when I go back online, the trophy count switches back to 45/47, and doesn’t show I have the platinum. But if I switch back to offline mode, it shows I do. Anyway ever have that happen before?

Edit: Nvm figured it out. Just had to hover over the game on my trophy list, hit options, and sync with PSN. 

Edited by Pakeeda

The new patch 1.4.0 should be available now for consoles so hopefully this should or may address the issues people have been getting.

Similar stuff to what PC gamers got, but obv some changes will only be applicable to consoles.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/597820/announcements/detail/3033716901078398114

On 06/06/2021 at 10:23 AM, H3llMafia said:

Any tips for Toytinkerer? I'm level 30 now and have only encountered the bear two times. I looked up videos for potential spawn points and have not gotten any luck. Did anyone get the trophy when they were level 30? I've seen people linking the spawn trigger to when they level up.

I got him to appear at Level 50 as it was the last trophy I needed that had bugged out on me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ecthelion91 said:

Version 2.0.2 is now available to download in PlayStation. I have just installed it and both the Old Gadgets and platinum trophy is popped as soon as I loaded the game. Cheers, y'all!

Excellent news this.

Good to hear they have addressed it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ashbo said:

I got him to appear at Level 50 as it was the last trophy I needed that had bugged out on me.

Level 50?! Did you find him in your main save or did you start a new game plus?

I can also confirm that the Old Gadget trophy has been fixed on 2.02. It popped on my 15th gadget.

Edited by H3llMafia

25 minutes ago, H3llMafia said:

Level 50?! Did you find him in your main save or did you start a new game plus?

I can also confirm that the Old Gadget trophy has been fixed on 2.02. It popped on my 15th gadget.

NG+ bud.

After getting the OG Trophy through the WungFu trick, it reset the requirements for Toy Tinkererer weirdly!?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H3llMafia said:

Aw man, started a new game plus for this Tinkerer trophy and all the three times I found him he turned around and disappeared before I could talk to him...

It seems to be bugged with the save file or profile. I found the tinkerer during my first playthrough on 2.01 but when I started a fresh new save on 1.00 (didn't wipe my previous save data) he just walked away... Like the game remembers that I found him already, even though the Mekatron had no upgrades

Even though other sites have guides already i just wanted to drop in and say im making a guide for Biomutant. There was another patch last night for console that specifically fixes old world gadget issue.

I played myself on version 1 until I unlocked both old world gadget and mirage trophies and then updated the game. All 4 bears spawned at random while I was exploring the world doing side quests over the main quests, all within 10 hours of each other however they didn't start to spawn till about the 20-30 hour mark.

Just have patience and work on the other trophies and you will find him.

On 6/5/2021 at 10:14 AM, Rayze_Darr said:

Don't have the game on PS4 yet, will be getting it once the big update hits. I did finish 1000 Gamerscore on XBox One last night though (playing on a Series X), and though everything might not translate exactly over, I have a few notes that I thought might be worthwhile.

First, Social. I see some people are having trouble getting it to trigger. I don't know if Playstation has tracking for this game, but Microsoft does. When I logged on last night, I knew that I had 12 of the 16 side characters, but the progress tracking was showing 87%, implying that I had 14. The next two side characters I found did not progress the tracker, but when I found the 15th, the tracker properly updated to 93%, and the achievement popped as soon as I talked to the 16th. Tracking seems to be a bit bugged with this one, but not completely broken.

Second, Old World Gadgets. The Super Wung-fu trick worked like a charm. I started at 74%, as thankfully I'd already incorporated the technique into my standard encounters, and every 3-5 activations of Super Wung-fu progressed the tracker by 1%. I entered a single fight at 99%, and 5 activations later the achievement popped.

Beyond that, every other achievement activated on cue without any issue.

How do you track the trophy progress?

8 hours ago, Ecthelion91 said:

Version 2.0.2 is now available to download in PlayStation. I have just installed it and both the Old Gadgets and platinum trophy is popped as soon as I loaded the game. Cheers, y'all!

I wish I were that lucky....

On 6/7/2021 at 7:32 PM, Casciaro1997 said:

updated got all 15 gadgets and still hasnt popped.. still bugged for me and yes game is updated.

Yup, same here. I've got every single one of them (not 15 but all of those 17 available) and nothing happened. Also I've killed a ton of enemies with Wung Fu (about 6-7 hours of gameplay I was using only WF during fights) and no Old Gadgets... Looks like I'll have to do I don't know what. Start a new game without any patch...

Edit.

And of course an hour later Platinum popped. Came out it was another old gadget. The radio during the quest Find the radionics in Big Nucleus 7H. So it was my 18th gadget found to that point... But nevermind. Finally something worked.

Edited by rospondek
  • Like 1