About PS Plus Exclusive Free Themes

ChocoDoc1

The Persona Dancing ones are yours to keep forever as I've still kept mine when my ps plus ran out. But the rest will be locked like the previous guy said. It will say on the page whether they will be locked or not and the Persona Dancing themes page say that they are yours to keep forever.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MissDreamer said:

The Persona Dancing ones are yours to keep forever as I've still kept mine when my ps plus ran out. But the rest will be locked like the previous guy said. It will say on the page whether they will be locked or not and the Persona Dancing themes page say that they are yours to keep forever.

Thanks to all who commented and helped but ah where can I find the words where it says they are yours to keep forever? Im looking at the description but it is nowhere to be found? 

15 hours ago, ChocoDoc1 said:

Thanks to all who commented and helped but ah where can I find the words where it says they are yours to keep forever? Im looking at the description but it is nowhere to be found? 

You click on the description to expand it and it says it right at the top. At least is does in the UK. It might be different for other countries.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Aranea Highwind said:

Each region is different when it comes to this. On the EU region all of the PS4 Themes are locked as soon you stop being a PS+ subscriber. On NA you keep access to them even after the subscription expires. On Japan you also keep access to the PS4 Themes.

Wow! I have a US account so that means I get to keep the themes thanks!