ChocoDoc1

About PS Plus Exclusive Free Themes

8 posts in this topic

Will my free PS Plus downloaded themes like in Persona 3 Dancing get locked or disappear when my ps plus expires?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Persona Dancing ones are yours to keep forever as I've still kept mine when my ps plus ran out. But the rest will be locked like the previous guy said. It will say on the page whether they will be locked or not and the Persona Dancing themes page say that they are yours to keep forever.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MissDreamer said:

The Persona Dancing ones are yours to keep forever as I've still kept mine when my ps plus ran out. But the rest will be locked like the previous guy said. It will say on the page whether they will be locked or not and the Persona Dancing themes page say that they are yours to keep forever.


Thanks to all who commented and helped but ah where can I find the words where it says they are yours to keep forever? Im looking at the description but it is nowhere to be found? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ChocoDoc1 said:


Thanks to all who commented and helped but ah where can I find the words where it says they are yours to keep forever? Im looking at the description but it is nowhere to be found? 

You click on the description to expand it and it says it right at the top. At least is does in the UK. It might be different for other countries.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Each region is different when it comes to this. On the EU region all of the PS4 Themes are locked as soon you stop being a PS+ subscriber. On NA you keep access to them even after the subscription expires. On Japan you also keep access to the PS4 Themes.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Aranea Highwind said:

Each region is different when it comes to this. On the EU region all of the PS4 Themes are locked as soon you stop being a PS+ subscriber. On NA you keep access to them even after the subscription expires. On Japan you also keep access to the PS4 Themes.


Wow! I have a US account so that means I get to keep the themes thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.