'Final Form' Ullr trick - Does it still work?

its_ArchroniX

Recently decided to start up Smite again after quitting a long time ago to get the last trophies and round up with a platinum.

Now I read on different forums Ullr can be used to get the 'Final Form' trophy. Since I don't want to try and get this trophy legit (sounds stupid but I've already played this game for 500+ hours years ago and I'm not planning on doing that again).

Is it still possible to get the trophy doing the Ullr trick? I stopped playing Smite before Chtulu was released and I read there's lots of trophies that are bugged so I don't even know if it's possible to still get it this way.

I tried a few times now, getting kills with my auto attack only but I've not unlocked the trophy yet. Either I'm doing something wrong or they patched it out.

Edited by its_ArchroniX

They patched it up long time ago. The only thing that works is killing someone with Heim ult 5 times on a duel. So get someone and queue Asia both of you at the same time because it's a dead server and you can boost it there.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, zaibro said:

They patched it up long time ago. The only thing that works is killing someone with Heim ult 5 times on a duel. So get someone and queue Asia both of you at the same time because it's a dead server and you can boost it there.

So it doesn't have to be 5 kills with a single use of one ability, like a group of 5 people with Scylla's ult?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GarryKE said:

So it doesn't have to be 5 kills with a single use of one ability, like a group of 5 people with Scylla's ult?

To my undersatnding you have to get 5 kills with a single use of an ability. So yes, 5 kills with a single Scylla ult should do it.

Nevertheless it'll be extremely hard if not impossible. I've been playing Smite for over 500+ hours for a few years and have never gotten 5 kills with a single ability even though I played a lot of different gods. There's always 1 playes in the other team that doesn't stick to the group or has the right mind to run away when he sees all 4 of his teammates die so you have to be extremely lucky to get all 5 lined up and kill them with one ability.

3 hours ago, GarryKE said:

Actually it only works with Heim ult for some reason I tried everything. The only way legit way is to get with Scylla's ult but that's really hard and I suck with her. Also the enemy has to die in the realms not from first hit so just keep that in mind. I just think it's a bug because Heim ult goes in cooldown while Scylla's doesn't if you kill someone.

• Like 1

Thanks for your replies but I'm a little bit confused. Isn't Duel 1v1? So, using Heimdallr's ult, you will have to get 5 kills, one after another and not all at once?

Or is it a bug that an opponent dies during the "realm switch" animation thing that his ult does, so you get the trophy that way?

Edited by GarryKE

6 minutes ago, GarryKE said:

Thanks for your replies but I'm a little bit confused. Isn't Duel 1v1? So, using Heimdallr's ult, you will have to get 5 kills, one after another and not all at once?

Or is it a bug that an opponent dies during the "realm switch" animation thing that his ult does, so you get the trophy that way?

Yea just keep killing him with the ult. Don't kill him with basics if you fail and kill him with the initial hit with Heim's ult don't worry just keep trying he has to die in the realms so just get 40% cooldown reduction to make this faster.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zaibro said:

Actually it only works with Heim ult for some reason I tried everything. The only way legit way is to get with Scylla's ult but that's really hard and I suck with her. Also the enemy has to die in the realms not from first hit so just keep that in mind. I just think it's a bug because Heim ult goes in cooldown while Scylla's doesn't if you kill someone.

You can also get it with Ah Muzen Cab by buying The Crusher and getting 5 bleed kills with your bees according to this video (comments state this still worked a month ago).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, its_ArchroniX said:

Update: Got the trophy yesterday. The Ah Muzen Cab method I posted above doesn't work. I tried it with a friend but doesn't seem to pop that way.

Can confirm the Heimdallr method still works (May 28 2021)!

Congratulations my man.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...