Yet another glitch!!! Slig Barracks. [SOLVED]

[EDIT] seems a good old forum rant sorts out gaming issues yet again!!

I quit out the game, turned off the PS5 and then thought, "no I'll retry the level once more". Loaded up the save point and just checked the invisible wall again before restarting and i walked through unhindered. Relief.

Cheers anyway. I'll leave the original post below in case some other poor soul finds themselves in the same situation.

----------------

Hey Guys,

I am getting pretty upset at this game now. Im doing my Save All Mudokons and Too Pure for this World run. Doing well, but it has taken me ages. I am on Slig Barracks and as I get to the part where you save mudokons 26/45 (the place where you get the silver key), I drop down, pull the lever to stop the red lightning and continue out to finish the rest of the level and BOOM invisible wall where the door used to be.

I reloaded the check point, closed the game and reloaded, threw stuff, tried to blow myself through it, went back through the secret door and back, tried to jump glitch my way through and I restarted the level but got to the same part and the invisible wall is still there.

I am desperate not to start another run right from the beginning...any one else encountered this and is there a fix?

HELP!!!!!

Cheers.

Edited by xxSuikodeNxx

What is the Save All Muds and Too Pure For This World run?? 

You should only be doing ONE run for everything, but just replaying a few chaptera for other trophies. If you are doing multiple FULL runs for different trophies, then u are wasting a lot of time!! 

You do levels 0-15 killing 1000 Muds and Too Pure For This World, but along the way you can save on a few levels providing you still have over 1000 killed. 

Then you replay some levels (niw save over 1000) till u have positive quarma in 12, then u do levels 16/17, still Too Pure For This World

Then you do all badges in the last 3 levela which are still negative

Some levels you ONLY have to play once if u plan it right, and can redo 3 endgame when u can then freely kill sligs!! This way u always have keys as well when replaying and most badges done making them easier and quicker when replaying!! 

I played one run killing everything because I knew I had to do that. But I played just to play the game. 

second run is no sligs and saving everyone. 

then just clean up. 

if you have to plan to reduce your playing time you’ve already read ahead and know everything about the game. I generally just want a blind run to enjoy the game first. 

Edited by xxSuikodeNxx