jpwbjpwb

How to Farm Round Qualifications?

18 posts in this topic

I have ended up with all the trophies except the store (which I need to wait to rotate) and the 500 round Qualifications. Does anybody have any ideas for the fastest way to qualify? I can't think of any ways.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have 20 episode wins already, you should be pretty close to 500 rounds as well. Shows on any mode is best just go for which is fastest for you if you win better in a squad or on solo.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gattusso02 said:

If you have 20 episode wins already, you should be pretty close to 500 rounds as well. Shows on any mode is best just go for which is fastest for you if you win better in a squad or on solo.

I've done more than 50 more now after getting my 20th win, it's getting frustrating.

What would really help out to be honest is an in game stat menu, atleast then I would know where I stood.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, jpwbjpwb said:

I have ended up with all the trophies except the store (which I need to wait to rotate) and the 500 round Qualifications. Does anybody have any ideas for the fastest way to qualify? I can't think of any ways.

playing the game, I would qualify in multiple rounds on every game i played at the very least. You should be close if u have the 20 wins.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Play the game... I mean, you also have the 50 cosmetics trophy left, you need to farm Kudos and wait for rotation to get those.

In my case, I only have the 50 cosmetics trophy left, so I'm actually playing the game while earning Kudos and helping friends to get qualifications/wins.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2021 at 7:47 AM, jpwbjpwb said:

I've done more than 50 more now after getting my 20th win, it's getting frustrating.

What would really help out to be honest is an in game stat menu, atleast then I would know where I stood.

 

If you really want to know your count, you can send a ticket inquiry to Mediatonic, those guys reply all the time and are super helpful.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just play lol

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No real ‘trick’ to help with this one, other than keep an eye out to see if there’s a specific themed show available that has rounds which don’t tend to last so long

 

For example, I think they just kicked off a show that’s exclusively low-gravity Hex a Gone rounds. Even with some of the cheesing in that stage it’s probably quicker than some of the longer race or team rounds

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just keep playing the game while enjoying it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

push up on the left stick and occasionally jump. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

push up on the left stick and occasionally jump. 

If you are providing such a helpful tricks, you shall also explain how to actually jump... 

 

;)

Edited by Smashero
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Smashero said:

If you are providing such a helpful tricks, you shall also explain how to actually jump... 

 

;)

The act of jumping is done so by tapping the blue colored criss cross button on the right side of thecontroller face. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

The act of jumping is done so by tapping the blue colored criss cross button on the right side of thecontroller face. 

And now it finally makes sense!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/06/2021 at 11:52 AM, BGriff1986 said:

No real ‘trick’ to help with this one, other than keep an eye out to see if there’s a specific themed show available that has rounds which don’t tend to last so long

 

For example, I think they just kicked off a show that’s exclusively low-gravity Hex a Gone rounds. Even with some of the cheesing in that stage it’s probably quicker than some of the longer race or team rounds

Thank you so much for an actually tip. I finished them myself after doing an extra 200 or so rounds, but this is potentially helpful for anybody else who ends up in my position.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Smashero said:

And now it finally makes sense!

Always happy to help. Go get that trophy!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5.06.2021 at 0:00 AM, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Always happy to help. Go get that trophy!

Plated already... 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Smashero said:

Plated already... 

nice. Made quick use of my advice.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.