Is the Ultimate Content Bundle worth it?

Basically what the title says. It is on sale right now and is slightly more expensive than buying the two Season Passes (also on sale). I am guessing it has more DLC than the season passes, or it has DLC not related to the trophies? Thinking about starting this soon and wanna grab all DLC, possibly including DLC not related to trophies.

I think it's the one with every DLC. It used to be called Mayor's Edition or something IIRC. Is it worth it? Absolutely, but playing the game on a console isn't as fun as playing it on PC, and you lack all the mod possibilities, so I don't know if its worth it if you want to play it for fun, unless you don't have any option to play the game on a PC, then go for it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HaserPL said:

I think it's the one with every DLC. It used to be called Mayor's Edition or something IIRC. Is it worth it? Absolutely, but playing the game on a console isn't as fun as playing it on PC, and you lack all the mod possibilities, so I don't know if its worth it if you want to play it for fun, unless you don't have any option to play the game on a PC, then go for it.

Unfortunately I do not have the ability to play it on PC, so console will have to do for now. I appreciate the answer! I shall grab it ASAP so when I can get around to playing it I will be able to have everything downloaded and ready to go ?

...maybe one day I shall obtain a good PC, only time will tell ?

• Like 1