Beware_Of_Bob

Bomer One - Win Battle 64

25 posts in this topic

Is it doable for noobs or are there a lot of bomberman pro's winning everything?

Top 16 is my best so far in like 10 games and I'm noob af as far as bomberman goes.......there are a lot of people that have spent money for characters with special powers so thats a thing.  Currently 3 characters with powers for free, I'm assuming 2 of them are part of a rotation.  The other is a Fall Guys character that you can buy for 0 premium coins.

Posted (edited)

Not sure if it's really difficult but I personally won the third match when I played through Stadia. And I don't play that much Bomberman.

Edited by And98s

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, aikikalaskamaido said:

battle64 trophy can be unlocked in private game. 

Don’t let the Fall Guys crowd hear you say that! ;) 

Edited by BGriff1986

1 hour ago, aikikalaskamaido said:

You need pay for unlock the private game, is not free 

13 minutes ago, Nerkey said:

You need pay for unlock the private game, is not free 

Do you need them to play in custom lobbies, or just create them? Both the website and PS Store pages are ambiguous as to who can play in them

1 minute ago, BGriff1986 said:

En avez-vous besoin pour jouer dans des lobbies personnalisés ou simplement pour les créer? Le site Web et les pages du PS Store sont ambigus quant à savoir qui peut y jouer.

You can join a custom lobbies for free but for create one you need pay

3 hours ago, aikikalaskamaido said:

really? O_O

1 hour ago, Nerkey said:

You can join a custom lobbies for free but for create one you need pay

Wtf

4 minutes ago, Winterglemm said:

really? O_O

it's true,all trophies can be unlocked in private game

but the trophy "area hog" at least 5 people are required,because it takes 2 rooms, each up to 4 people,If there are no more than 4 people, there won’t be two rooms.

"area hog" need 1 player survive to the end in a room.

If you don’t have enough partners to boost trophy,you can play the steam version on your PC,it's free too.

this is a cross-platform multiplay game,so you can use accounts on other platforms to help

Yeah you have to buy the Premium Pack for $9.99 to be able to host private matches. Pretty crappy but not surprising considering this is a Konami game.

On 27/05/2021 at 1:54 PM, aikikalaskamaido said:

If only one person has the pass for private match, can non members join?

What's the point of even making trophies in a game if you can just do them all in private? Having a blast on this game though. 3 more Bomberman wins for the 8 trophy. 😀

4 hours ago, TheMightyImp2 said:

If only one person has the pass for private match, can non members join?

Only the person hosting needs to have the pass

Posted (edited)

I did some testing with a friend with a private lobby that I've hosted, and apparently, my friend can't seem to unlock the A reliable partner trophy in them.

Is that trophy glitched or something?

Edited by Mikel

9 minutes ago, Mikel said:

I did some testing with a friend with a private lobby that I've hosted, and apparently, my friend can't seem to unlock the A reliable partner trophy in them.

Haven’t had an opportunity to try and pop that one myself yet, but somebody else asked the same question earlier today…

22 minutes ago, Mikel said:

Got the same problem yesterday with a friend. The solution seems to be that you have to be the host to get the trophy (atleast if you do it private). Cause my friend did host the game, he got the trophy. We tried it for me for like an hour. After many fails and restarting the game etc. we decided that i should try to host. the trophy unlocked without any problem after i was the host.

To circle back to the original question, Bomber ONE is absolutely achievable if you’re a relative newcomer to the franchise. The trophy that’s gonna be way more challenging (without a private lobby) is the one for winning without picking up any item tiles

5 hours ago, Mikel said:

Just set the game to 2 wins and win them both.  We tried the 1 win and didnt pop. You dont have to be the host to get the trophy. 

12 hours ago, lordzeze said:

12 hours ago, lordzeze said:

Thanks!

10 hours ago, BGriff1986 said:

To circle back to the original question, Bomber ONE is absolutely achievable if you’re a relative newcomer to the franchise. The trophy that’s gonna be way more challenging (without a private lobby) is the one for winning without picking up any item tiles

Yeah I've been trying to get this at the moment. Best I've done is last 4. Best character to use is Pink for it I think though, she starts off with 5 bombs, flame and speed. Gonna keep going for it! I think winning with Louie is the hardest trophy. It's luck finding it and then surviving and winning... Gonna keep trying to get all these trophies without private mode, it's fun to play! :D

1 minute ago, Kaa-Bling said:

Yeah I've been trying to get this at the moment. Best I've done is last 4. Best character to use is Pink for it I think though, she starts off with 5 bombs, flame and speed. Gonna keep going for it! I think winning with Louie is the hardest trophy. It's luck finding it and then surviving and winning... Gonna keep trying to get all these trophies without private mode, it's fun to play! :D

It’s definitely a close tie between win with Louie and win with no item pick ups for the most difficult. And of course neither of those is a gold trophy :’)

Pink or Green definitely feel like the “best” options for no items mode as their skills are basically maxed out from the start (although screw Green’s capacity and range caps) But as things get more hectic I regularly find myself walking into items accidentally

Totally agree though, it’s a really fun little game

Finally got this trophy legitimate! I was enjoying the challenge to get this done. I just played defence with Green as his starting gear is awesome. Playing defence gets you to the final room usually as well.

Still enjoying this game though. Louie for the last trophy...which is pretty much luck. I'll play as White now though because he gets OP. :)

The trophy "Reliable partner" can be obtained honestly, but without being astride Louis, if you reach the maximum rank in the game (namely, to the grand master).