Trophies greyed out in-game issue?

I just experienced a really weird issue while playing Arise: A Simple Story. I started playing it with my partner, and the trophy for starting the game in co-op popped, but we noticed as we progressed, other trophies weren't popping, such as getting all the collectibles in the first level, and then for beating the first level itself. Concerned. I went to my trophies and noticed the list was still at 0%, and wasn't syncing, despite having popped one trophy already.

Looking at the trophies for the game when holding the PS button to access the quick menu, they were greyed out. I closed the game and tried syncing my trophies again, and this time, the trophy we initially popped synced, but none of the others that should have popped. After starting the game again, all the trophies that were meant to pop, popped at once, and the trophy list was no longer greyed out on the quick menu.

I've had an issue with my PS4 nearly 2 years ago now where the profile/trophy log became corrupted, and I had to re-create the profile. I was worried that's what was happening once again, so I started up a game I haven't started previously, to see if I would get signed out as was happening previously when my profile was corrupt. Nothing happened though, and the trophy list for it synced fine.

I've tried searching about this, both on its own and for this specific game and I'm not finding anything. Little concerned now this is going to keep happening, but we'll try to continue through the game regardless and see if it happens again.

Anyone know what's up with this? Does it mean my profile is corrupt, or is it due to something else? My partner is just signed into my PS4 as a guest, for what it's worth.

Edit: After obtaining another trophy, I noticed it popped for both my account, and the guest account. Previously, the initial co-op related trophy only popped for me, same for the others that glitched and popped after restarting the game. I have to assume maybe the guest account caused the trophies to glitch, like they were meant to pop for that account, but got "stuck" or something, which also resulted in them getting "stuck" for my profile. Haven't ever had this happen before, but it's not too often we play something co-op on the same console. Either way, it seems like it's fine now. Hopefully. Kinda annoying having 3 trophies with the same time stamp for this game now, hopefully it doesn't get me flagged for anything.

Edited by SuperSmexy500