Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown Trophy thoughts

Shit list for a shit attempt at an exclusive PS+ game.

It's a new coat of paint on an almost decade old game. I'm not even remotely impressed. 

Still, I would have taken it and played it if the list wasn't so unbearably bad. 

But it is, so I'll just skip it like I do almost every other damn Plus game.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

I want to do it but at the same time I have a feeling the game might die since it is kinda different from other fighting games.

Easy game with a time consuming list. Not even a trophy for fighting Dural

“i won” literally says 

“Defeat Dural and clear Arcade Mode. To buy a boat or a fish detector. Decisions, decisions...”

• Like 1

4 hours ago, grimydawg___ said:

You dont even have to win any matches.  That's fine.

When there's no rewards for winning, people will go AFK and ZzzZZzzzzz ?

36 minutes ago, Lord_Raiden said:

“i won” literally says 

“Defeat Dural and clear Arcade Mode. To buy a boat or a fish detector. Decisions, decisions...”

Oh wow, I skipped Dural and read "Defeat Arcade Mode". Thanks for pointing it out

5 hours ago, Katt said:

When there's no rewards for winning, people will go AFK and ZzzZZzzzzz 1f634.png

Maybe the scrubs who play solely for trophies.  Virtua Fighter is my favorite 3D fighting game series.  So, I'll at least play this with buddies off and online.

Edited by grimydawg___
  • Like 1

...This HAS to be the worst fighting game trophy list. I don't know much about this game, but you don't have to touch arcade mode more than once, or challenge mode, or story mode (if it has one), training, or anything.

I expect if you play this when it comes out or down the road, you'll be fighting a lot of AFK opponents. Hopefully servers don't close extremely early like Tekken Revolution or Soul Calibur Lost Swords.

• Like 1

Such a shame it doesn't have platinum, honestly can someone explain me why there are trophies with no platinum? it's so hard to put  JPG image? lol, by the way it's a great game if you like fighting games like me i recommend it so much, it's realistic not fantasy like 99% of fight games so if you like martial arts too it's a great choice, i have 5 fight games with 100% platinum, Injustice 2, Mortal Kombat 11, Soul Calibur VI, Tekken 7 and Dead or Alive 5 last round, so i'm going to do this with Kage my favorite character.

Edited by TheAbyssWalker61
  • Like 1

How is that easier than the PS3 list? I seem to recall you could do it in a few hours. Grinding has an element of difficulty, if it's a long grind. This makes Dead Or Alive 5's 1000 wins seem way worse but at least in that game you got a gold trophy and platinum to go with it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, grimydawg___ said:

Maybe the scrubs who play solely for trophies.

we are in a trophy tracker lol of course people care about trophies.

• Like 2

Another UR title for those who have turbo control and like to kill the console in games like Divekick.

Fighting game developers have a bizarre fetish for trophies like "play X games" almost every major fighting game has trophies for playing a huge amount of games...