Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown Trophy thoughts

a really bad list, not to mention 80% of the trophies are online only grind nonsense, put insult to injury there's no platinum trophy, thank god i'm not into plating or 100% every game I own so i'm good regardless, I never played this on the ps3 with its all versions and I heard it's a pretty fun game so i'm playing it for the fun.

Edited by yellowwindow7
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

This is as bad as dead or alive 5's 1000 online matches, but at least it has a platinum

Dead or Alive 5 also has a very unfair trophy for beating 100 rounds of survival on one life bar on 4 separate difficulties. So the platinum is even more deserved on that game.

Edited by FreshFromThaDeli
  • Like 1

On 5/28/2021 at 1:27 PM, the_real_culture said:

I wish it was that! Because that had more variety and a 1,000 points with the completion badge (Platinum equivalent which would've made some players happy) . At least for the original Virtua Fighter 5 it did.

Looking back at my Xbox Gamertag it shows that I completed 18/32 achievements. They were pretty tough and you needed a lot luck for items. But I don't I think would've mind that this time around.

Ugh wouldn't that have been real nice if there was actually a plat for VF5 vanilla ???

1 hour ago, Stryker_Lives said:

I know people gonna hate this, but I hope every fighting game goes the same way. 

I hope skill comes back to fighting game plats. Nearly every mainstream fighting game on PS4 has grindy trophies over skill based ones. I anticipate Guilty Gear -Strive- will be a cakewalk. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I hope skill comes back to fighting game plats. Nearly every mainstream fighting game on PS4 has grindy trophies over skill based ones. I anticipate Guilty Gear -Strive- will be a cakewalk. 

Yeah. ASW has gone soft for the ps4 era

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

To anyone who has or is playing the game: Is it possible to track how many matches you've played in the game (both Room and Ranked), or do you need the god old pen and paper by your side to keep track?

I'm away from the game at the moment but there is a player stats page located in the ranked match and player match menu's.

Overall and ranked matches are tracked.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I'm away from the game at the moment but there is a player stats page located in the ranked match and player match menu's.

Overall and ranked matches are tracked.

Thanks!

Also, does the "Play 200 Room matches each with two characters" mean that we have to play 200 matches with two different characters (400 total)? Like, I play 200 Room matches with one character, and then when the trophy pops I switch to a different character and play 200 Room matches with that character? It's worded a little strangely.

12 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

Thanks!

Also, does the "Play 200 Room matches each with two characters" mean that we have to play 200 matches with two different characters (400 total)? Like, I play 200 Room matches with one character, and then when the trophy pops I switch to a different character and play 200 Room matches with that character? It's worded a little strangely.

That's how I see that. 

(Unless there is a tag option ?) 

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1