Shinoda_2qx

Tip for supply drop wins

15 posts in this topic

The game mode is dead and you need 10 people to start a game, however, it is possible to do the trophy solo. 

Open server browser, filter game mode, and join server on any supply drop game WITHOUT a country flag next to it. Once connected, quit the game and join a new server also without a flag, rinse and repeat. Upon connecting to the 5th server, the trophy should unlock during the load screen. I tried this by doing it on the servers WITH flags first and had no luck, so make sure to use the ones with no flags. Region doesn’t matter, I did 3 on Europe servers and 2 on NA. 

Hope this helps, passing on the tip from a fellow gamer who was nice enough to share with me. 

Thanks, was actually worrying about this trophy will try later this week!

Any idea what makes them show up with no flag? I've managed to find four, but can't find another...also wondering if this has to be in one sitting without closing game or playing other modes. 

11 minutes ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

Any idea what makes them show up with no flag? I've managed to find four, but can't find another...also wondering if this has to be in one sitting without closing game or playing other modes. 

Try changing the regions around. There should be more than 5 total available, although I suppose that time zones could affect availability in certain regions. I was able to find them all in one go, but I’d imagine that stats would save and carry into a different day if you came back to it?

Yeah I found 3 in a row late last night, then nothing for 15 minutes so I went to bed. I found one today, but again nothing for 15 minutes. I'll try again tonight...if it works we'll know if closing the game matters lol

OK, closing the game and playing other modes is perfectly fine I guess. I just got the trophy loading into my first map with no flag today....after playing other modes before bed last night.

Thanks for the tip!

Cheers

On 5/27/2021 at 6:24 PM, Shinoda_2qx said:

The game mode is dead and you need 10 people to start a game, however, it is possible to do the trophy solo. 

Open server browser, filter game mode, and join server on any supply drop game WITHOUT a country flag next to it. Once connected, quit the game and join a new server also without a flag, rinse and repeat. Upon connecting to the 5th server, the trophy should unlock during the load screen. I tried this by doing it on the servers WITH flags first and had no luck, so make sure to use the ones with no flags. Region doesn’t matter, I did 3 on Europe servers and 2 on NA. 

Hope this helps, passing on the tip from a fellow gamer who was nice enough to share with me. 

Hello and thank you for taking the time and sharing tips for this trophy.

Sadly the tips you gave above, didn't help me acquire this trophy. I tried everything you described on your first comment and nothing happened. Do you know if the developers patched this way of getting the trophy for the 5 wins on supply drop mode?

Thank you in advance.

16 hours ago, Lef160694 said:

Hello and thank you for taking the time and sharing tips for this trophy.

Sadly the tips you gave above, didn't help me acquire this trophy. I tried everything you described on your first comment and nothing happened. Do you know if the developers patched this way of getting the trophy for the 5 wins on supply drop mode?

Thank you in advance.

Hello, I had a few people recently message me on psn regarding this. It does still work, but it seems to be temperamental in how many games it takes. Only thing I can recommend is to keep trying. One said that after he was exiting from games the server he was in that had no flag now had a flag for some reason. He kept trying until the flag stopped appearing and the trophy worked. Another guy said that this happened to him, but the trophy popped despite the flag appearing, so it doesn’t seem to correlate. 

Ensure you are going for the servers with no flag next to it. Make sure to spawn once in game, maybe shoot a few rounds into the air before quitting. Also make sure the servers you join are unique, and you don't accidentally rejoin one you've been in. I hope you get this to work! Please update the thread if you can figure what the issue is. I no longer have the game installed. Hope this helps! 

2 hours ago, Shinoda_2qx said:

Hello, I had a few people recently message me on psn regarding this. It does still work, but it seems to be temperamental in how many games it takes. Only thing I can recommend is to keep trying. One said that after he was exiting from games the server he was in that had no flag now had a flag for some reason. He kept trying until the flag stopped appearing and the trophy worked. Another guy said that this happened to him, but the trophy popped despite the flag appearing, so it doesn’t seem to correlate. 

Ensure you are going for the servers with no flag next to it. Make sure to spawn once in game, maybe shoot a few rounds into the air before quitting. Also make sure the servers you join are unique, and you don't accidentally rejoin one you've been in. I hope you get this to work! Please update the thread if you can figure what the issue is. I no longer have the game installed. Hope this helps! 

Hello @Shinoda_2qx

I can gladly inform you that I did manage to get this trophy. I tried joining a server and when the game loaded, i didn't deploy my character. So, maybe that counts too for the requirements to get this trophy. 

Thank you for taking the time and answering my questions. You helped me a lot. Now if you know a same - like way to earn the trophy for the Gallipoli Operation, that would be glorious. Sadly this kind of operations are dead and no players are interested in joining.

Keep up the great work. Have a nice day. 

And always keep on hunting.

Thank you for the tip, iv'e tried it 7 times and have unfortunately not got it working. However I will persist as recommended and hopefully get the trophy. I'll give an update 

Edited by InfamousDooMZ

Miracle I tried about 15th times but GoT it, Some flag didn't appear but after the try it appear! So ty Shinoda and killer

Tested on PS5 a couple minutes ago, still working! Only needed to do it thrice since I won 2 legitimately ages ago when the mode was still alive. 

No need to deploy or anything, just enter the server (with no flag) and quit as soon as done loading.

Good luck.

On 29/10/2021 at 7:55 PM, DarkKillerITA said:

Tested on PS5 a couple minutes ago, still working! Only needed to do it thrice since I won 2 legitimately ages ago when the mode was still alive. 

No need to deploy or anything, just enter the server (with no flag) and quit as soon as done loading.

Good luck.

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong here. I open the server brower, select Supply Drop, and then there are 0 servers to pick from?

I can confirm as of April 11, 2022; the Supply Drop tip/glitch still works. However, you need to go in multiple servers for the trophy to pop. I had to go thru 15 servers at least for the trophy to pop. Thanks for the tip and advice. @Shinoda_2qx