Oh god, they added DLC trophies

ThatMuttGuy

2 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

After all this time, why? 

Here's hoping the admin panel can get them just as easily as the base game. 

More than likely. What will probably be more annoying is the potentially exuberant price they could charge for it.

It does seem very odd that they are suddenly adding trophies to a 3 year old game especially after the numerous DLC packs they've already pushed out without adding any trophies for them.

• Like 1

This sucks to hear. I was hoping to never touch the game again. I still may not. It seems to still have a player base but they probably don’t care if there’s a new trophy list or not. This one was for the completionists.

Edited by NMErickson

3 minutes ago, AerisFlowerGirl said:

Very happy I avoided this one. Got it for free through PS+ but the expensive DLC had me worried years ago so I deleted it. Glad I did!

Wish I had done the same. I've changed my philosophy on trophy hunting since I got this plat though. I don't play any game (even if it's free) unless I want to. 

I freely admit that I went into this game knowing it would be shit. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Wish I had done the same. I've changed my philosophy on trophy hunting since I got this plat though. I don't play any game (even if it's free) unless I want to. 

I freely admit that I went into this game knowing it would be shit. 

I've started doing this, too, after being burned by Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Just Cause 4. Both were shit that I only played cause we got them for free. Shame, the previous entries were decent :/

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

So, wait. You wan only play the DLC if you pay for the 91 dollar version? If so, who is the dumbass who decided this?

No the DLC is also separate. I just realized this was a thing when I saw the 'Complete Edition' and thought, what did they add to the game?