Oh god, they added DLC trophies

ThatMuttGuy

3 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Haha, screw us all.

I voted this game as the worst PS4 game I ever played.  Even with the admin console, every minute was a minute of my life lost.

Curse you PS Plus for giving us this in the first place.

What if this is the first DLC trophy pack of many?  Shudder.

Wow, just logged in to find both this and Minecraft Dungeons have new DLC lists this week. I have not even managed to finish some of the DLC on many games that came out last year and I only have about 70 PlayStation games on my played list. For people with hundreds of games it must be getting close impossible to get near to 100% overall completion rates.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, djb5f said:

What if this is the first DLC trophy pack of many?  Shudder.

Yeah I'm definitely going to wait and see what they're planning on doing before I dive into the DLC. Maybe if they don't get enough sales they won't add any more DLC (hopefully). 

Oh no, my OCD. I prefer my trophy list to be a brief view of the order I played my games which is why I always hold off on games with DLC and stuff. I also like seeing the platinum trophy as my most recent trophy obtained on my PS4. I'll essentially refuse to get the platinum until I do all the DLC. It'll also effect the time to plat to time to 100% stat on this site to make it look like I took forever when I didn't. No big deal though because it already happened with DMC5 and Plague Inc. I'll just wait for someone to make a quick and easy guide if it's possible and then wait for a sale on it.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Does anyone know if this game's DLCs have a history of going on sale? I know sometimes certain devs (i.e. Portal Knights devs) never have sales on DLC...

all of the DLC seems to be on sale right now, except for the new pack with the trophies.

Also, pretty sure I’ve seen the base game bundled with a lot of DLC on sale for like $5.99 at some point.

Edited by djb5f

2 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Maybe a lesson could be learned here. I think it would be hilarious if ratailka added a single trophy to each of their games this forum would be on fire.

That would be amazing. So many of their games could become Ultra Rare platinums if they had "3-star all levels" type requirements... :D

• Like 2

I guess i may do this after i clear ff7 remake and assasins creed odyssey but im certainly not looking forward to downloading this bloated monstrousity. Why couldn't they just made it its own separate list ala monster hunter worlds expansion.

Edited by jgm4789
mispelling

23 minutes ago, visighost said:

That would be amazing. So many of their games could become Ultra Rare platinums if they had "3-star all levels" type requirements... :D

well if you needed it for the platinum, it wouldn’t be DLC additions

• Like 1