Oh god, they added DLC trophies

ThatMuttGuy

13 minutes ago, Helyx said:

This has nothing to do with Sony.

If you say so.  Im pretty sure they do have some say in what is added to their store or not.  Also its not the sole reason for my rant.  Just another turd on the pile of reasons. 

Edited by audiopile

3 minutes ago, audiopile said:

If you say so.  Im pretty sure they do have some say in what is added to their store or not.  Also its not the sole reason for my rant.  Just another turd on the pile of reasons. 

You sound ridiculous. The same DLC will most likely be on Xbox as well. Are you going to boycott Microsoft too?

I don't like the added DLC trophies 3 years later either, but it is what it is. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

You sound ridiculous. The same DLC will most likely be on Xbox as well. Are you going to boycott Microsoft too?

I don't like the added DLC trophies 3 years later either, but it is what it is. 

I have actually. Long time ago.  Again, for many reasons, not Conan DLC. That would be silly.  

It would be effective for more consumers to do this, or at least be supported by eachother in some way when they feel theyve been wronged.  

Or y’all can keep supporting these monopolies and continue the parallel complaining.  Have it your way!  

/done

Edited by audiopile

12 minutes ago, Gethron said:

In a 4 page thread full of OCD sufferers complaining about a three year old game that's consistently gotten cosmetic DLC now getting DLC that has new trophies, I'm the weird one because I want my topless slave girls to also be bottomless? You know what, sure, OK.

Well, you're on a trophy site, on a thread about trophies. What do you expect?

I do somewhat agree though, I don't want to pay the same price as someone else when content get's taken out or censored, compared to someone else who has a 'full" game. But at the same time, if it doesn't affect gameplay or whole content on a major scale, who cares?

Dicks flapping around in Saints Row or Cyperpunk really a reason for you to buy a game?

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 3

Ughhh...I don’t even have this game (and don’t want it) but I love The Secret World by Funcom. Why couldn’t they have spent the money they spent on this making The Secret World playable on consoles??? I know we have The Park and Moons of Madness, but it’s not the same. ☹️ I’d download TSW day one. 

Does anyone actually like this game??? If so, I apologize, but I’ve only ever seen people (on PlayStation and PC) complain about how bad it is.

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, PraiseTheFluppi said:

I don't understand were the hate comes from? ?

People either cheating to not experience the game or, if they actually played it, playing it on horrendous official servers. I used the admin panel to get the plat as I knew the game from the PC beta and therefore was well aware that this is not a game one will have too much fun with alone, as this game is simply not meant to be played solo. Way later I was actually playing on a private server with a few people, mostly with one guy and us being in charge of the options and everything, we had a lot of fun playing it as it was intended, I see people on this forum sucking off far worse games than this one here.

Not too hyped for the dlc as the company behind the game is known for being very inept with that kind of thing, but I will get it at some point once the price dropped further. People just like to bitch about everything at the moment I guess, it is almost a second hobby even more important to them than trophy hunting. I remember a time when people just ignored a game they did not want to recomplete instead of whining about it, but it seems we can't have that anymore.:dunno:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gethron said:

In a 4 page thread full of OCD sufferers complaining about a three year old game that's consistently gotten cosmetic DLC now getting DLC that has new trophies, I'm the weird one because I want my topless slave girls to also be bottomless? You know what, sure, OK.

Yes.

• Like 1

Seriously with this? Really?!?! UGH!!! The 5 trillion DLCs you've already spewed on to the PSN marketplace wasn't enough already?! Have to keep milking this game for more cash, eh? Jesus christ move on - make another game or something! Yay, there goes ANOTHER 100% completion of mine down the toilet! I'm so TIRED of developers doing this! Ya know something, I've worked so hard over the years to get what was once an absolutely terrible completion rating to where it is today just for developers to strip my 100% because they want to cash in even more on their game and I've just really had it. I don't remember it being like this at all during the PS3 days. With the PS4 era it's ALL the time! 

Sorry, just really sick of it, that's all. Stuff like this (among several other things) have really brought me to the end of the line here with gaming. Day by day I feel myself getting closer to walking away from gaming and to be truly honest, I can't wait for that day to come. I just don't want to do this gaming/trophy thing any longer. it's really taken its toll on me over the years and burned me the hell out.

11 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Maybe a lesson could be learned here. I think it would be hilarious if ratailka added a single trophy to each of their games this forum would be on fire.

Hahahahaha i would laugh for WEEKS seeing the amount of people crying here?

11 hours ago, Segimon said:

Damn. Oh well, I'm glad that I don't care about DLC trophies :)

It's great not to give a fuck, how much stress can I avoid?

9 hours ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Why are people bitching about this game so much? It's a decent enough game with a reasonably large player base. It's not a bad game by any means, maybe you should just give it a try without using cheats or whatever you did to get the plat. 

9 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Nah. This game would still be awful if you played it normally. And for the sake of the argument, even if you did enjoy the game and plat it legit, the DLC is fucking overpriced as anything. 

I have a friend - a trophy hunter, to be clear - who has over a thousand hours in this game. they wage wars in online mode, and according to him it's super fun. the game is not my favorite genre, moreover it looks like a badly finished and broken game, at best a free to play. but there are people who like and have fun with it ?‍♂️