Oh god, they added DLC trophies

ThatMuttGuy

5 hours ago, Gethron said:

In a 4 page thread full of OCD sufferers complaining about a three year old game that's consistently gotten cosmetic DLC now getting DLC that has new trophies, I'm the weird one because I want my topless slave girls to also be bottomless? You know what, sure, OK.

is that only their disease is welcome here in this forum, otherwise you are "weirdo" :P

note to the guy who is going to "boycott Sony" because of this dlc Lol

12 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Maybe a lesson could be learned here. I think it would be hilarious if ratailka added a single trophy to each of their games this forum would be on fire.

ive said for awhile, i get its a trophy hunting site, but people act like its life or death if they no longer have a 100% profile or close to it. Stupid.

i love to see Ratailka add trophies to all there games as paid dlc ?

55 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Seriously with this? Really?!?! UGH!!! The 5 trillion DLCs you've already spewed on to the PSN marketplace wasn't enough already?! Have to keep milking this game for more cash, eh? Jesus christ move on - make another game or something! Yay, there goes ANOTHER 100% completion of mine down the toilet! I'm so TIRED of developers doing this! Ya know something, I've worked so hard over the years to get what was once an absolutely terrible completion rating to where it is today just for developers to strip my 100% because they want to cash in even more on their game and I've just really had it. I don't remember it being like this at all during the PS3 days. With the PS4 era it's ALL the time! 

Sorry, just really sick of it, that's all. Stuff like this (among several other things) have really brought me to the end of the line here with gaming. Day by day I feel myself getting closer to walking away from gaming and to be truly honest, I can't wait for that day to come. I just don't want to do this gaming/trophy thing any longer. it's really taken its toll on me over the years and burned me the hell out.

look at the situation of this poor human being, playing video games has become a TORMENT, a DISGRACE. My god, some people here need help already.

Look on the bright side guys...

.... for every one of you who actually does get the dlc done...

... it will feel like 370-odd of you have it - what with the ‘geometric mean’ DLC rarity calculations on this site ???

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Look on the bright side guys...

.... for every one of you who actually does get the dlc done...

... it will feel like 370-odd of you have it - what with the ‘geometric mean’ DLC rarity calculations on this site 1f609.png1f44d.png1f44d.png

LMAO ?

I guess that’s good news for everyone who decides not to pick it up then. Maybe? Or maybe not. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, PraiseTheFluppi said:

I've never seen any more venom spat at a decent game ?

The few who complain the most spent under 3 hours in this game (getting the platinum with cheats takes that much time I guess), but rate it as the worst in gaming history and whatnot. ?
I've spent 200 hours with this game just exploring and completing the ingame goals, and I'm ready to do it all over again with the DLC! ?

If you view gaming as a job rather than a hobby, you did something wrong.
Games are meant to enjoy, something where you can just relax. Maybe you should reconsider why you play games and what you like about them instead of caring for your average percentage. Sounds really unhealthy, ngl.

And honestly, if an added DLC, which alters your overall percentage, bothers you so much that you would stop playing videogames altogether... I don't know man, that's a weird logic. Like you never gave a shi*t about games, your whole focus is just trophies and your stats.

Ciao,
a courtesy, would you give me directions how to buy this DLC? I like it and I want to play it. Thank you

16 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Maybe a lesson could be learned here. I think it would be hilarious if ratailka added a single trophy to each of their games this forum would be on fire.

And I would enjoy it, while I’m eating roasted marshmallow.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PraiseTheFluppi said:

if you view gaming as a job rather than a hobby, you did something wrong.
Games are meant to enjoy, something where you can just relax. Maybe you should reconsider why you play games and what you like about them instead of caring for your average percentage. Sounds really unhealthy, ngl.

And honestly, if an added DLC, which alters your overall percentage, bothers you so much that you would stop playing videogames altogether... I don't know man, that's a weird logic. Like you never gave a shi*t about games, your whole focus is just trophies and your stats.

thank you! i realized this a few years ago. I still get what plats i can, but I'm not gonna lose my mind cause 1 stupid hard trophy. So I can't get 100%? whatever. did I enjoy the game? yes.

wait... games are meant to be fun. not a chore. I don't care about some online stat or "respect" or code of honor. I just want to enjoy the community and gaming in general. Which i do.

i just think those who aim for 100% trophy accounts, miss out on so many good games because "it has online trophies" or some other excuse. I feel they lost what gaming was about. 

My buddy drives me nuts, because he argues watching a playthrough is the same as playing a game .... like... no. ugh. 

2 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Removed off topic discussion
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

And I would enjoy it, while I’m eating roasted marshmallow.

I would eat some as well, because that just shows a lot of people here only cared for the virtual bling.

Edited by AJ_Radio
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Spide29 said:

Ciao,
a courtesy, would you give me directions how to buy this DLC? I like it and I want to play it. Thank you

17 minutes ago, LoStraniero91 said:

It's called Isle of Siptah. Isn't it in the store already?

Right, it's called Isle of Siptah. You should be able to see it when you go to your library and click on Conan Exiles. In Germany it's 20€ for the DLC. ?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LoStraniero91 said:

Si chiama Isola di Siptah. Non è già in negozio?

26 minutes ago, LoStraniero91 said:

It's called Isle of Siptah. Isn't it in the store already?

6 minutes ago, PraiseTheFluppi said:

Right, it's called Isle of Siptah. You should be able to see it when you go to your library and click on Conan Exiles. In Germany it's 20€ for the DLC. 1f601.png

Thank you so much, very kind

• Like 1

Personally I can get behind developers adding DLC to their game(s) to increase the playtime and give us more fun. Look at games like Witcher 3, Soulsborne and even Destiny that successfully did it before.

But don't the developers see this game has actually never been alive? I remember when it released people were super excited, only for a month after when you didn't read or heard anything from this game anymore. I can't recall anyone ever saying they genuinly enjoyed playing this game and of course everyone likes different games but it still failed big time.

If it had not been free with PS plus half of the platinum achievers wouldn't have even thought of installing/ playing it. Of course the cheat menu made things really great, but still. Plus the ridiculous fact the DLC is just overpriced as hell.

I'm all for buying DLC/ Season passes in sales to get my games on 100% but this is just a really dumb move from the devs, especially since the DLC trophies will very likely be obtainable with the cheat menu as well. So that's paying 20 bucks (full price) for maybe half an hour of time to get the trophies.....

There are indie games that cost less than half of this DLC and take longer to complete and even offer you fun instead of an 'easy' cheat menu game no-one really wants to play anyway.

If you want to play this game the 'legit' way, get all trophies the 'legit way' and buy the DLC to play the game with friends anyway who am I to judge? But then why've you come this far into reading my post or this forum topic anyway?

Edited by its_ArchroniX
  • Like 2

Well, I think this shows many of us hehehe. First set of DLC trophies I've reacted with a "damn it", usually like DLC trophies.

Well, there are other things I regret more than this so I'll take this as penance if you will. As another poster noted, really dislike having this climb back up on my list. 

• Like 1

Just now, Charly_Py said:

Any trophy guide for this dlc out there? To get this done asap

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2338672861

According to one of the posts one of the achievement sis broken via an update but I imagine the Playstation version does not have that update. Said trophy has an earner on here so should be attainable. 

• Like 1