Oh god, they added DLC trophies

ThatMuttGuy

55 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

there are a few people just in this thread alone that enjoy playing this game and are looking forward to the dlc, the dlc is made for people like them

I think that's great! But I do not forsee this DLC selling that well. I think they should have pushed to release it within the first year of release. 

Like I said though, I'm glad to hear there is people looking forward to it! There's nothing wrong with that!

I just personally don't think the game is good. I tried it and noticed the admin menu thing a few days later and just went ahead and did the easy platinum. Wouldn't have bothered to play it much more if there wasn't the admin menu. The port seems pretty bad. Or does the PC version have bad performance issues as well?

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin

22 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

Why did people even play that crap in the first place? Just because of the easy trophies? If that's the case, I don't get it.

Games are supposed to be fun. Why torturing yourself for the sake of an easy platinum?

it was free on ps plus

Edited by LukeTheGooner

1 minute ago, LukeTheGooner said:

it was free on psn

I know but don't people watch gameplay scenes or something like that? It seems like the majority actually hates this game. The fact that it was free does not mean one should automatically play it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

I know but don't people watch gameplay scenes or something like that? It seems like the majority actually hates this game. The fact that it was free does not mean one should automatically play it.

Personally for me I played on it as normal when it was first given out for free and I didn't enjoy it so it just got deleted, then I redownloaded it when I found out it was a really quick and easy plat and then deleted it again, but the dlc with trophies doesn't really bother me that it will ruin my 100%

I'm with you on the people paying whatever price it costs right now just to keep it at 100%, seems silly to me if you don't even enjoy it

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

I think most people in their anger are saying things they don't mean. They got it off Plus and figured why not spend the below an hour to get a quick plat. Now they have to pay some money if they want to keep their 100%. Some people are going to be more pissed off at that than others. My advice to those really pissed off is to not take up these easy plats if there is any danger of DLC like this, and this game did have that danger.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

I generally avoid 90-95% of free games from PS Plus because I know I would not enjoy - and at a minimum would enjoy something off my ever-growing backlog so much more.

This one slipped through the cracks because of the Admin Panel exploit.  Probably for FOMO (before a patch to correct), I loaded and played.  Bad decision.  Even that was tedious and a chore.  

I understand that a few enjoy this game.  It is definitely not for me, Admin Panel or normal play.  What a slog.

Now, when this DLC goes on sale for under $5 and assuming the Admin Panel still works then, in a moment of weakness, it is possible I complete the DLC.  But it will be a dirty feeling.  

And watch more DLC trophy packs be on the way.  Shudder...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, djb5f said:

I generally avoid 90-95% of free games from PS Plus because I know I would not enjoy - and at a minimum would enjoy something off my ever-growing backlog so much more.

This one slipped through the cracks because of the Admin Panel exploit.  Probably for FOMO (before a patch to correct), I loaded and played.  Bad decision.  Even that was tedious and a chore.  

I understand that a few enjoy this game.  It is definitely not for me, Admin Panel or normal play.  What a slog.

Now, when this DLC goes on sale for under $5 and assuming the Admin Panel still works then, in a moment of weakness, it is possible I complete the DLC.  But it will be a dirty feeling.  

And watch more DLC trophy packs be on the way.  Shudder...

This DLC is part of a "Complete" edition so odds should be good that this would be it. Of course, there have been games that had a "Complete" edition and then threw out more DLC.

Edited by Rozalia1

5 hours ago, Sten_dardo said:

Using the admin panel method for both the full game and DLC, it looks like the DLC actually takes longer than the full game thanks to the explore all locations related trophies. That’s hilarious. It’s still not too bad though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NMErickson said:

Using the admin panel method for both the full game and DLC, it looks like the DLC actually takes longer than the full game thanks to the explore all locations related trophies. That’s hilarious. It’s still not too bad though.

So this means i have just to buy the isle of siptah DLC to get the Trophies done?

Well I have some news on this and none of it is good.

1: This is much longer to 100% than the main game yeah, even with the admin panel. A lot of warping around which for me was helped with being on the PS5. If on the PS4 this likely is going to be even worse. Most markers you can warp to and instantly get, but others are bizarrely precise for whatever reason.

2: The links provided thus far are not good resources. https://www.die-verbannten.de/isle_of_siptah/ This one is better as the DLC map got an addition to it in the south with more map markers and this one has them. I actually found a marker not on it in between the eye and camp icon's above the tower in the middle...

3: The Outsider trophy can't be done as it was intended as they have removed said method to get it, you can however thankfully spawn a Spider of Leng summon, as in the Spiders the boss Spider of Leng summons and killing one of them will count as you killing a "Surge Summon"

4: Now this is the real bad news. "The Gem in the Tower" appears to be bugged for me unless I somehow missed a location. To start with the camp southeast of the middle tower cannot be marked... but I found online that people on PC even without that one managed to get it by getting all the new markers in the new southern area... which didn't work for me. However 3 people are listed on this site as having it so @TheRealHardyBoy1 @GretchenWebb23 Could you guys provide screenshots of your map? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gommes_ said:

Why did people even play that crap in the first place? Just because of the easy trophies? If that's the case, I don't get it.

Games are supposed to be fun. Why torturing yourself for the sake of an easy platinum?

Because when it came out there really weren't that many base building survival games on playstation. There was basically Minecraft and Ark. You could only play with your friends on minecraft and the pvp is weak. I personally didn't like the dinosaur aspect of Ark and got bored of it quick. Now Rust is finally out on consoles I don't see myself going back to play Conan.