Oh god, they added DLC trophies

ThatMuttGuy

2 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

It’s because so many people here used the admin menu to get the platinum trophy. 

Now they’re pissed off because they actually have to go back to a game they haven’t touched in two years or so, pay money for DLC, and actually play something that requires a bit more effort.

They’ll jump on a game if it has fast, easy trophies. If it has challenging trophies, “Oh no I want no part of it. Looks too hard for me. Automatic skip.” 

Looking at some peoples profiles that posted on this thread thus far, it’s clear they care only for the trophies. Especially that one guy here who cried a fucking river over “another 100% completion of mine down the toilet.” That right there speaks volumes for the kinds of people that get mad whenever a DLC pack with trophies come out. 

I’m content with the fact that I will not 100 percent complete every single game on my list. Because let’s face it, sooner or later you won’t be able to fully complete every game you have, for multiple reasons. 

I’ve been a Plus user for over five years. I wasn’t going to get Conan Exiles even when it was free. Just didn’t look like anything I would have fun with. 

But apparently people got this because the platinum was/is obtainable thru the admin menu. So a contingent of people here are trophy whores.

Yeah that one specific guy is ... something. Kinda feel bad for him. Must be tough having this kind of mindset when playing games. Something that is supposed to be fun.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, XpanderFX said:

ok so, key questions are: 

1) how much time to complete this damn dlc?

2) which dlc to buy? its called Maelstrom, however i dont found any dlc's on ps store with such name

1) Took maybe 5-7 hours without decent guides. If someone makes a decent guide then maybe 3-4 hours.

2) isle of siptah

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Devils Reaper said:

No, you're not content, otherwise you wouldn't keep posting this rubbish. There are also people that have maintained 100% for longer than you've been a trophy hunter.

That's what, six years I've been trophy hunting? Did you just look up people like https://psnprofiles.com/PrinceOfPeace and https://psnprofiles.com/Marcel_pfs1 and say "oh yeah, they've been maintaining 100% for far longer"? People like them are few and far between. As a matter of fact I respect them because they definitely put a lot of work and effort to get to where they are now.

There will always be someone better. That is a fact. I'm just making it a point that most people only bothered with Conan Exiles because they used the admin menu, otherwise they would of just skipped this game. And now their 100 percent completion rate is ruined because of DLC that was added long after Conan Exiles was released on the PS4.

If they enjoy the game, that's great. Yet people come on here acting like it's going to greatly hurt their completion rate and they have to slog their way back to 100%.

Edited by AJ_Radio
  • Like 1

I always like it when they add DLC to a game because its always fun to revisit some of these games after not playing them for a long time.

Its a bit unfortunate that it is a €20 priced DLC, probably just going to wait for a sale and then buy it for a few bucks. 

The most annoying thing now is that you need more than 100gb free space?.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

That's what, six years I've been trophy hunting? Did you just look up people like https://psnprofiles.com/PrinceOfPeace and https://psnprofiles.com/Marcel_pfs1 and say "oh yeah, they've been maintaining 100% for far longer"? People like them are few and far between. As a matter of fact I respect them because they definitely put a lot of work and effort to get to where they are now.

There will always be someone better. That is a fact. I'm just making it a point that most people only bothered with Conan Exiles because they used the admin menu, otherwise they would of just skipped this game. And now their 100 percent completion rate is ruined because of DLC that was added long after Conan Exiles was released on the PS4.

If they enjoy the game, that's great. Yet people come on here acting like it's going to greatly hurt their completion rate and they have to slog their way back to 100%.

Spaz, I love you like a brother, you know this ?

I don't care about this game, people's completion getting ruined by it, or anyone crying about it. If anything, I'm looking forward to having a laugh by checking out this DLC.

Just give the "100% isn't worth it, no one can maintain it" shit a rest mate, because I guarantee you, if you actually finished your games when you had the chance, you would be shouting to the world how nice it is having a 100% profile. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, melodicmizery said:

i hope the developers dont actually think they made a good game and thats why they are adding more lol

Trophy farmers increased player engagement which can be used to justify expansion of content. 

Basically, people here made their own bed and shit in it.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

Trophy farmers increased player engagement which can be used to justify expansion of content. 

Basically, people here made their own bed and shit in it.

That’s true. And I doubt Funcom are looking into stats of how long people take to Platnium the game. 

They probably just think “lots of people got all the trophies in our game, therefore they must all want more content.” 

And I highly doubt they care about trophy hunter OCD (not trying to mock anyone, I have mild OCD myself-so I can understand why people aren’t happy). 

But stuff like this is why I never start a game (even a free and easy game) if I know from the start I’m going to hate it. That’s not to say I haven’t started a few games thinking I’ll like them and ended up completely fed up with them before the end, though. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, PraiseTheFluppi said:

I think some of you are misunderstanding something.
The creators didn't work on the DLC for the 'trophy hunters', they made it for all the dedicated players on pc, Xbox and PS4 that give zero f*cks about trophies and still play the game.
There are obviously enough players out there that genuinly enjoy it and are excited for the dlc content. They wouldn't work months on added content if they think nobody would play it, they aren't dumb.
Games are created for all kinds of people. Just because Conan Exiles has an admin panel doesn't mean that it's made solely for trophy hunters. And to be honest, they are most likely the smallest part of the playerbase in most games. (maybe not ratalaika and similar...)

You’re right. The game’s subreddit has over 145k members (as a comparison, TLOU subreddit has 200k) so it’s more popular than people think. I think it’s mainly that it’s a lot more fun when playing with others.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

Took me around 2.5hrs to get all trophies for this DLC. A truly lifetime experience, would recommend everyone who likes to burn there hard earned money

How did you get the craft an item with Eldarium trophy? I tried following the guide with Survivor Axe but cra,ting option doesn't show up for me

Just now, JethrowRogueSZ2 said:

How did you get the craft an item with Eldarium trophy? I tried following the guide with Survivor Axe but cra,ting option doesn't show up for me

PC guide seems a bit different as the PS4 version.

Craft an upgraded blacksmith bench. (if that's the name?) There's a better version then the standard blacksmith bench.

- Weapon handle in admin

- hold L2 and spam some Eldarium so you got hundreds in admin mode.

that should work

3 hours ago, PraiseTheFluppi said:

I think some of you are misunderstanding something.
The creators didn't work on the DLC for the 'trophy hunters', they made it for all the dedicated players on pc, Xbox and PS4 that give zero f*cks about trophies and still play the game.
There are obviously enough players out there that genuinly enjoy it and are excited for the dlc content. They wouldn't work months on added content if they think nobody would play it, they aren't dumb.
Games are created for all kinds of people. Just because Conan Exiles has an admin panel doesn't mean that it's made solely for trophy hunters. And to be honest, they are most likely the smallest part of the playerbase in most games. (maybe not ratalaika and similar...)

This :)

My wife and cousin plays conan together on pc, and they love it.

On 28/05/2021 at 5:30 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

Seriously with this? Really?!?! UGH!!! The 5 trillion DLCs you've already spewed on to the PSN marketplace wasn't enough already?! Have to keep milking this game for more cash, eh? Jesus christ move on - make another game or something! Yay, there goes ANOTHER 100% completion of mine down the toilet! I'm so TIRED of developers doing this! Ya know something, I've worked so hard over the years to get what was once an absolutely terrible completion rating to where it is today just for developers to strip my 100% because they want to cash in even more on their game and I've just really had it. I don't remember it being like this at all during the PS3 days. With the PS4 era it's ALL the time! 

Sorry, just really sick of it, that's all. Stuff like this (among several other things) have really brought me to the end of the line here with gaming. Day by day I feel myself getting closer to walking away from gaming and to be truly honest, I can't wait for that day to come. I just don't want to do this gaming/trophy thing any longer. it's really taken its toll on me over the years and burned me the hell out.

This is the type of gamer I was really afraid to become that is why since I bought my PS5 I have decided to stop worrying so much with completion, I'm kinda tired of skipping games just to be perfect (games with ridiculous amounts of dlc you know). Being a perfectionist is tough, only perfectionists will understand this. Dude I advise you to do the same bro, stop worrying about it so much, you'll see how gaming will be so much better when you take that step. Good luck. 

(I'm kinda pissed about the trophies too gotta admit it lmao but it is what it is, not the end of the world).

Edited by fresquinho
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, NANOKILLER123456 said:

Can anyone please tell me how to get outsider trophy

I wish I knew it :/ and how to craft an item with using eldarium as well, damn this dlc is really confusing actually what to do

Edited by Infernofeuer1
Typo

3 minutes ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

I tried for hours, i put in the Maev the Magnificent but I had no clue which item need to be crafted with the eldarium in?

Give yourself weapon handle and eldarium from admin panel with those you should be able to craft survivor axe using improved blacksmith bench.

• Like 1