[Video] 100% Platinum Walkthrough

I want to thank you for this guide as it saved my sanity. This game will never grace my trophy cabinet as the fact that the endings are totally dependent on RNG make this game a sadist who hates you for playing visual novels and wants to punish you for platting six stacks of Legends of Talia. :P

I do not want to start over trophy hunting. The unfinished games I have unfinished are there for a reason - FFXIV will be my hardest platinum and this game makes it look easy. Forgive me for the rant but what were these people thinking making the endings almost completely dependent on stats and RNG? :(

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, winter_bird_22 said:

I want to thank you for this guide as it saved my sanity. This game will never grace my trophy cabinet as the fact that the endings are totally dependent on RNG make this game a sadist who hates you for playing visual novels and wants to punish you for platting six stacks of Legends of Talia. :P

I do not want to start over trophy hunting. The unfinished games I have unfinished are there for a reason - FFXIV will be my hardest platinum and this game makes it look easy. Forgive me for the rant but what were these people thinking making the endings almost completely dependent on stats and RNG? :(

I definitely agree.  I guess some devs are mainly focused on game and players playing the game, not hunting down achievements.

Edited by OverHypedG

I really like your videos by the by. I see you platinumed Hentai vs. Evil. That game isn't too bad a deal, the hentai girls aren't really that raunchy, just typical anime weebness, although the PS5 glitched on the pirate level - the enemies spawned too rapidly and when I walked into the water, they didn't follow me and just milled nearby, not moving. Definitely needs a patch to cut spawn rate and fix AI. xD

Edited by winter_bird_22
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, winter_bird_22 said:

I really like your videos by the by. I see you platinumed Hentai vs. Evil. That game isn't too bad a deal, the hentai girls aren't really that raunchy, just typical anime weebness, although the PS5 glitched on the pirate level - the enemies spawned too rapidly and when I walked into the water, they didn't follow me and just milled nearby, not moving. Definitely needs a patch to cut spawn rate and fix AI. xD

Thanks! Yes game is quite nice.

• 2 years later...