Will unlocking 45 skills in days gone in new game+ give me the trophy Mr. Fahrenheit?

amie_alif

I've just finished Days Gone and I'm mopping up trophies. I've been left with the trophy 'Mr. Fahrenheit', unlock 45 skills.

Does anyone know whether my skills would carry over to New Game+, so I could finish off this trophy in a new play through, or would the only way be killing hordes in my current play through?

Skills do carry over so you should be able to unlock the trophy without a problem:

Players can now re-experience the epic journey through Days Gone, this time with the advantage of previously earned weapons, bike upgrades, NERO boosters, skills, recipes, encampment trust and credits, collectibles, and trophy progress unlocked from the beginning.

https://blog.playstation.com/2019/09/05/days-gone-gets-new-game-plus-mode-september-13/

What doesn't carry over: materials, bounties, animal meat, melee and mag upgrades.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Skills do carry over so you should be able to unlock the trophy without a problem:

https://blog.playstation.com/2019/09/05/days-gone-gets-new-game-plus-mode-september-13/

What doesn't carry over: materials, bounties, animal meat, melee and mag upgrades.

I never did understand why mag upgrades didn't carry over. And you can't even buy them until you get to the camp where they are sold in the story. So annoying...

• Like 2

I started NG+ with 43 skills and the counter in trophy screen is showing 0/45. I hope it will "unglitch" once I unlock 44th skill. I still have backup of my pre-NG+ save just in case.

edit. Restarting the game fixed it.

Edited by HusKy

4 hours ago, HusKy said:

I started NG+ with 43 skills and the counter in trophy screen is showing 0/45. I hope it will "unglitch" once I unlock 44th skill. I still have backup of my pre-NG+ save just in case.

Had same issue, it wouldn’t get fixed even unlocking more skills, had to restart a new game plus!

23 hours ago, totakos1 said:

Had same issue, it wouldn’t get fixed even unlocking more skills, had to restart a new game plus!

I just restarted my game and it was fixed - 43/45. Unlocked the last 2 skills and the trophy popped. :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/05/2021 at 6:20 PM, HusKy said:

I just restarted my game and it was fixed - 43/45. Unlocked the last 2 skills and the trophy popped. :)

Same, here but didn't even have to restart it. Just by unlocking my 44th skill made it jump from 0 to 44!! Btw congratulations ?