Vita servers for NFS Most wanted are down.

I was trying to start need for speed most wanted online on vita during this week (before it worked perfectly) but it never connected, same problem has my gf. It is temporal or they shut down servers. Is there a way to play, vpn to other regions or something. Thank you for responses.

Edited by adosi--

7 minutes ago, adosi-- said:

I was trying to start need for speed most wanted online on vita during this week (before it worked perfectly) but it never connected, same problem has my gf. It is temporal or they shut down servers. Is there a way to play, vpn to other regions or something. Thank you for responses.

You may wanna look into this thread

• Like 2

Last I heard (which was probably in the game forum itself), the servers were likely down for good. EA might have pulled the plug on the Vita version.

EDIT: Apparently being fixed, but I wouldn't wait too long once (if) they go back online again.

Edited by agorazUHD
  • Like 1

The servers are not down indefinitely, but they are under construction after they ran into problems during server maintenance. These tweets by the NFS community manager shows what is going on:

It does mean they are taking quite a lot longer than they expected though.

• Like 2

Thanks for the update guys! I guess we'll just have to keep an eye on things. Hopefully they'll get this up and running soon. I've noticed that the Criterion NFS games weren't included in the shutdown - just Slightly Mad Studios and Black Box were inlcuded in the cull. I guess the online community still has a decent number of players keeping the motor running.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, eispan71 said:

I guess the online community still has a decent number of players keeping the motor running.

Vita version has a surprisingly busy online community. When I was playing in April I went online a few times to play with randoms for a few trophies and was getting full lobbies every time. Definitely a good amount of people online still.

• Like 1

On 5-6-2021 at 2:08 AM, AihaLoveleaf said:

Vita version has a surprisingly busy online community. When I was playing in April I went online a few times to play with randoms for a few trophies and was getting full lobbies every time. Definitely a good amount of people online still.

I can imagine this, it is probably the best racing game available for the Vita. And racing games, in general, are quite scarce on the system. Besides, they way the multiplayer of MW2012 is designed is just great, it works really well.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, wernothere said:

Im going to try daily and hopefully we will have some news on the servers coming back online

Please do, I always check here from time to time. Unfortunately I cannot pitch in myself as I don't want to load up the game yet just to check. Thanks for your effort in doing this.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, eispan71 said:

Please do, I always check here from time to time. Unfortunately I cannot pitch in myself as I don't want to load up the game yet just to check. Thanks for your effort in doing this.

That's okay! I was a bit 50/50 with starting up the game myself but I'm fairly enjoying playing the offline part for the mean time, sadly today isn't the day for the servers. I'll carry on logging in and playing a little bit till the servers are back up. I'll update every two days instead of daily unless it's up and running

• Like 1

PS3 version speaking here, but for the past couple of days I've been unable to connect to Autolog. I can connect to MP and grind miles (haven't tested playing with someone, just inv only sessions) but Autolog doesn't work for me.