Vita servers for NFS Most wanted are down.

1 hour ago, HaserPL said:

PS3 version speaking here, but for the past couple of days I've been unable to connect to Autolog. I can connect to MP and grind miles (haven't tested playing with someone, just inv only sessions) but Autolog doesn't work for me. 

Does the Autolog bug affect the "How Do You Like Me Now?" and "In your Face" trophies? I tried these trophies a few hours ago but didn't pop. Go to a new topic if necessary.

You guys sure? It won't connect for me.. 

I keep getting this..

"You must be signed in to PlayStation Network and the EA servers in order to access the online features of this title."

*Error Code: 2c0001*

***Nevermind I figured it out and made a post about it***

Edited by The_Mighty_Ducks
Figured it out

10 hours ago, EGZAM said:

Does the Autolog bug affect the "How Do You Like Me Now?" and "In your Face" trophies? I tried these trophies a few hours ago but didn't pop. Go to a new topic if necessary.

I have no idea lol

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, stamkaly said:

Are the servers down again or is it just me? I can't connect the last couple of days...

1 hour ago, FASTFIVE_013 said:

Same for me.... dont know what to do :(

I'm online right with 3-4 other players and we played a full speedlist.

I changed my EA / Origin Account, which caused some Autolog issues and I couldn't join the multiplayer, but that's solved now. 

Unfortunately Autolog doesn't show any friends in the list. I will figure out a way to deal with this, because I would like to earn the Social Climber Trophy as well.

30 minutes ago, ConAir said:

I changed my EA / Origin Account, which caused some Autolog issues and I couldn't join the multiplayer, but that's solved now. 

Unfortunately Autolog doesn't show any friends in the list. I will figure out a way to deal with this, because I would like to earn the Social Climber Trophy as well.

Autolog only show online friends. Go to main menu and select multiplayer, that's where you see how many friends you have.

On 12-7-2021 at 7:22 PM, stamkaly said:

Autolog only show online friends. Go to main menu and select multiplayer, that's where you see how many friends you have.

Unfortunately that doesn't work for me. I only see you ingame, even when you are offline. Maybe it only shows recent players. I have to find out.

The LiveArea shows multiple other friends that don't show up ingame. Otherwise I would allready have that Trophy. 

EDIT: Update - I received the Trophy when Autolog decided to show all my ingame friends. Instead of 2 friends, I suddenly had 30 ingame. ?

Edited by ConAir

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/07/2021 at 3:47 PM, Reign_Of_Fire88 said:

Yep its working again now and just got "In your face" trophy

Damn what a relief... gotta get my arse to start playing this before it goes full-on offline. I hope my old old OLD Autolog account is still working.

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, X3N0-py said:

Since there is so much trouble with connecting to their servers i was just wondering if you could play the online part first to get those trophys and then do the single player part after? :)

This game is pretty open world and you can do the MP trophies pretty early without earning much of the single player trophies. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Reign_Of_Fire88 said:

This game is pretty open world and you can do the MP trophies pretty early without earning much of the single player trophies. 

Okay. That’s quite nice, then i can those out of the way quickly :)

54 minutes ago, TalalHmd said:

^ that's a good idea, I might download it and get the multiplayer trophies out of the way

is Nothing Personal the only trophy I need another actual player? I could be wrong, but it seems like the other online trophies don't require other players 

Unfortunately you need other players as well for unlocking mods and playing a custom playlist. 

• Like 1