adosi--

Vita servers for NFS Most wanted are down.

45 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, HaserPL said:

PS3 version speaking here, but for the past couple of days I've been unable to connect to Autolog. I can connect to MP and grind miles (haven't tested playing with someone, just inv only sessions) but Autolog doesn't work for me. 

Does the Autolog bug affect the "How Do You Like Me Now?" and "In your Face" trophies? I tried these trophies a few hours ago but didn't pop. Go to a new topic if necessary.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

You guys sure? It won't connect for me.. 

I keep getting this..

 

"You must be signed in to PlayStation Network and the EA servers in order to access the online features of this title."

 

*Error Code: 2c0001*

 

***Nevermind I figured it out and made a post about it***

 

 

Edited by The_Mighty_Ducks
Figured it out
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, EGZAM said:

Does the Autolog bug affect the "How Do You Like Me Now?" and "In your Face" trophies? I tried these trophies a few hours ago but didn't pop. Go to a new topic if necessary.

 

I have no idea lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NFS Vita is back online.. just happened while i was playing.
Go grab online trophies while it still on

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are the servers down again or is it just me? I can't connect the last couple of days...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stamkaly said:

Are the servers down again or is it just me? I can't connect the last couple of days...

Same for me.... dont know what to do :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stamkaly said:

Are the servers down again or is it just me? I can't connect the last couple of days...

 

1 hour ago, FASTFIVE_013 said:

Same for me.... dont know what to do :(

I'm online right with 3-4 other players and we played a full speedlist.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, stamkaly said:

Maybe it's region dependent? I'm from Greece..

Im from Belgium. GMT+ 1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2021 at 10:13 PM, ConAir said:

 

I'm online right with 3-4 other players and we played a full speedlist.

Are you from the USA by any chance?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, stamkaly said:

Are you from the USA by any chance?

No, The Netherlands. So all 3 are in Europe. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So any one can confirm this works? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried over the weekend to connect to Autolog and always got an error message

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I changed my EA / Origin Account, which caused some Autolog issues and I couldn't join the multiplayer, but that's solved now. 

 

Unfortunately Autolog doesn't show any friends in the list. I will figure out a way to deal with this, because I would like to earn the Social Climber Trophy as well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ConAir said:

I changed my EA / Origin Account, which caused some Autolog issues and I couldn't join the multiplayer, but that's solved now. 

 

Unfortunately Autolog doesn't show any friends in the list. I will figure out a way to deal with this, because I would like to earn the Social Climber Trophy as well.

Autolog only show online friends. Go to main menu and select multiplayer, that's where you see how many friends you have.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 12-7-2021 at 7:22 PM, stamkaly said:

Autolog only show online friends. Go to main menu and select multiplayer, that's where you see how many friends you have.

Unfortunately that doesn't work for me. I only see you ingame, even when you are offline. Maybe it only shows recent players. I have to find out.

 

The LiveArea shows multiple other friends that don't show up ingame. Otherwise I would allready have that Trophy. 

 

EDIT: Update - I received the Trophy when Autolog decided to show all my ingame friends. Instead of 2 friends, I suddenly had 30 ingame. 🏆

Edited by ConAir
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a way to try and add someone as a friend from a random online session?  I don't see any kind of like, recent players.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/07/2021 at 3:47 PM, Reign_Of_Fire88 said:

Yep its working again now and just got "In your face" trophy

Damn what a relief... gotta get my arse to start playing this before it goes full-on offline. I hope my old old OLD Autolog account is still working.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.