Area hog (dominating) hot tip

• 1 month later...
On 28/5/2021 at 0:45 AM, Winterglemm said:

friend of mine just told me that when the phases are shifting, if you are the only person left in an area when the blocks fall, you will automatically dominate the area and get tons of powerups

Don't know how this can be a "hot tip". the areas are still full of people everytime and when number of players goes down, available areas does the same. boosting is the only solution, unless u want to spend several hours doing it legit

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, XpanderFX said:

Don't know how this can be a "hot tip". the areas are still full of people everytime and when number of players goes down, available areas does the same. boosting is the only solution, unless u want to spend several hours doing it legit

In the first couple of weeks I was often managing to find an empty room in rounds 3 or 4. I guess maybe players are getting more savvy and/or aggressive these days?

• Like 1

On 28.05.2021 at 1:45 AM, Winterglemm said:

friend of mine just told me that when the phases are shifting, if you are the only person left in an area when the blocks fall, you will automatically dominate the area and get tons of powerups

Yes, it's true.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XpanderFX said:

i still dont know how most people got this trophy, legit or boosting? boosting requires 5 people so isnt easy to organize. i believe they got it legit as ive created a boosting party and no one joined it. so what im doing wrong? 

Just gotta keep persevering. Trying to make a beeline for rooms with few can help, especially if you can find an empty one. But you can also luck out and get it from a busy room if the other players KO each other

3 hours ago, BGriff1986 said:

Just gotta keep persevering. Trying to make a beeline for rooms with few can help, especially if you can find an empty one. But you can also luck out and get it from a busy room if the other players KO each other

tryied for maybe 2 hours without success. finding an empty room is impossible as the number of rooms reduces according to number of remaining players. never found a room with less than 3 total players. at this point i think its easier to get it during battle phase...