Track star trophy

Mirai_Kazuhira

12 minutes ago, Mirai_Kazuhira said:

Does getting first place in squad play (with score of all four players) count toward the 20 gold medals of track star trophy? 

no, only individual finish counts for race wins, and it has to be you, not a teammate.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mirai_Kazuhira said:

Then is it easier in team or solo play?? 

technically, it should be the same.  You against everyone else.

however, there was a glitch (check other threads) that allowed you to exploit race wins in squad mode by being the first to jump into the slime in survivor race events like slime climb, you’d get a 1st place race win as long as your squad advanced.  I think this still works.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, djb5f said:

however, there was a glitch (check other threads) that allowed you to exploit race wins in squad mode by being the first to jump into the slime in survivor race events like slime climb, you’d get a 1st place race win as long as your squad advanced.  I think this still works.

Woah thanks a lot I will try to do it

7 hours ago, djb5f said:

I can confirm it still works.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 8:10 PM, shxrpay said:

I’m sure this has been patched by now, but can someone confirm if it still works or not?

Unfortunately, I can confirm the Track Star slime glitch has been patched. I have video evidence of performing the glitch enough times to have gotten Quite Dashing, but it never popped.

• Like 1

I have another question about this trophy . I recently started playing this game with a few friends, so we mostly play squads. I came in first a few times in a racing round and didnt see the first place logo pop up at the end of the round. In stead i got the 20% one to pop up. I had got a few first place finishes in solo games before and combined i should be well over 5 first place finishes in racing rounds. So, do first place finishes no longer count for the trophy in squad games? Im confused about this as i havent read anything about squad games not counting for the trophy

Edited by second_god

• 3 weeks later...

Nvm, i will try and answer my own question then. After getting 1 more win in solo play my 5 race round wins trophy popped. There was an extreme squads mode this week (where there are no respawns, only eliminations) and i fell of as the first player. Then my squad qualified and i got the 1st place icon to pop up. So, maybe that is the reason why i didnt get the trophy for getting 5 wins in squads racing rounds before. 

I goofed around a bit trying to check if these 'first to be eliminated and the squad qualifies first places' counted as wins for the trophy since the 1st place icon shows at the end of the round, but i think they dont count. Must have gotten 15+ of those and the 20 race wins trophy didnt pop yet. So it might be safest to get those race wins in solo play. Best of luck. 

Edited by second_god
  • Like 4